ADVERTISEMENT

MEC Week 12

Hoggard is primed and ready to take on the Wildcats. Looking for a complete game by the Vikes. NH will have to provide some time for Walston if NH keeps it close. Don't think they will and look for Kemp to have his best game of the year.
If Sidbury is out this could be a very low scoring game. Laney will have a bit too much and pull out the win.
WB will have too much for SB.
Topsail needs to play clean in this game. NB is figuring things out and this team has talent. If Topsail overlooks them they can get beat. I don't think that happens, Topsail win.

I did a little research back to the earlier games both of these teams have played and I see no reason to think this game will be close even considering it’s a rivalry game. Hoggard wins this game running away.
Don’t know why or what is going on with Sidberry as far as his playing time but Laney is a different team when he does play so I am giving this one to Laney.
West Brunswick’s offense has struggled and at times South Brunswick looks like a potent offense depending on their opponent but The Trojans have better athletes and should pull this one out.
Brian Davis brings the scorpions to Hampstead to face his old school and are looking to derail the Pirates. I just don’t think the scorpions will have enough to pull the upset and the Pirates win big in the end.

Reactions: portcity FB
Hoggard @ New Hanover - It wasn't close last year and this year will be no different. Hoggard is not as strong as they were a year ago, but still a very good football team. New Hanover has been a mess … Offense is very inconsistent and the defense is shaky, but with some improvement.

Ashley @ Laney - With SIdbury injured, the Screaming Eagles have a chance. Laney still wins in a close one.

West Brunswick @ South Brunswick - West should win this one, but Rocky Lewis is doing positive things in Boiling Spring Lakes. Another close game though.

North Brunswick @ Topsail - Topsail has finally put it together and probably has done as well as they possibly can do in the Mid Eastern conference. North Brunswick is a work in progress with not much to stop the Pirates. Topsail wins by at least 12-14 points.

Reactions: portcity FB
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT