ADVERTISEMENT

MaYbErRy ReCrUiTiNg PoRtAl

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no lineman at Mount Airy that I know of that transferred in. Officially all I've heard was that one kid from four bush one kid from Surry Central. That's it they're going to help them though. I just like the fact that LoJack only got one player from us. Although he tried really hard. I think these kids can see through him.
It should be a good game between West Stokes and East Surry. West has Randleman second game and that should tell us something

Dang with that menu... Id consider coming to watch y'all kick our a**LOL. If opposing teams fans are allowed that is lol
We regularly invite opposing fans to attend. Beware at that menu we said bring your own steak but had one great supporter that volunteered to provide them. Much thanks to him.

Had Steak at Alleghany! Had Brisket one home game.
I love brisket. Speaking of brisket, that bucees near Mebane will be opening up in the not to distant future. The brisket they have is AMAZING. Idk how far MA is from Mebane but trust me it's worth the drive.

The far side of Greensboro is about an hour and Mebane is probably 20 minutes or a little over, so my guess is 1 hour 15 to 20 minutes, Mebane to Mount Airy. I used to work all in that area through out all the 1980s, Durhan, Chapel Hill, and southwest back toward Lexington, NC

To be invited to our tailgating, we regularly invite posters from the other team. All we ask is be polite, be friendly, no smack talk, etc.
Our opinion is all these kids are our neighbors, some are just a little further away than others.

BUT IF YOU ARE A JERK, you are not welcome, we do not care who you are or think you are.

I love brisket. Speaking of brisket, that bucees near Mebane will be opening up in the not to distant future. The brisket they have is AMAZING. Idk how far MA is from Mebane but trust me it's worth the drive.
I know they had chicken stew last year the best I remember and I wish I had made it for that. I love chicken stew with lots of crackers. I am thinking WEWhitley said he bought 8 or more gallons of milk to make it. That made my mouth water. :p Expensive to make for a crowd.

So you talking about players that have come last few years and a kid that has always been at MA? You call that picking up receivers?

Eat at one in Sevierville Tenn very good.

HSOT 336 PREVIEW JUST SAID THE BARNEYBOYS ARE PLAYING FOR SECOND IN THERE OWN CONFERENCE. THEY MUST NOT KNOW THE NEWS , HADNT ATTENDED THE PORTAL PARTY. I COULD BE WRONG , THE EXPERTS AINT DRANKING THE KOOLAIDE
Yeah I think it's a little stretch there Mr Man. That's the same recruiting group that couldn't stop raving about DJ Joyce and third Floyd. Yet there nowhere in the rankings for recruiting. Guess you got to be a son of a former NFL player that's smaller and slower and weaker to get a high ranking.

Since the above Jerk Poster has again called, or implied, that I am not telling the truth about something;
I will offer to pay $100 to anyone on the planet that can, and does, provide verification that I have attempted to play golf on any golf course in the world, at anytime during the past 40 years.

When the Jerk Poster is caught in yet another absolute lie, he just doubles down on his lie and tries to bluff his way though it.
NOT TODAY. NOT WITH ME.

Reactions: buzzcoach
I remember playing a round at Pinehurst No.2 years ago and REWhitley and MrMan were in the group behind me. REWhitley had a great round but was very unorthodox in his approach. He brought a lot of of enthusiasm and psychology to his game that day. MrMan on the other hand came off cocky and was not a crowd favorite.

REWhitley after nailing a hard earned 4-putt

happy gilmore GIF

REWhitley rehashing the gameplan

Adam Sandler Golf GIF

Cocky MrMan w/ TD-FridayNight on the bag
shooter pistol GIF

Hope this helps you rememeber that great day of golf. I shot 144 so it was just a normal round for me but you guys were what stuck out.
You can just Venmo me at: Goldendomer10. 😜

I remember playing a round at Pinehurst No.2 years ago and REWhitley and MrMan were in the group behind me. REWhitley had a great round but was very unorthodox in his approach. He brought a lot of of enthusiasm and psychology to his game that day. MrMan on the other hand came off cocky and was not a crowd favorite.

REWhitley after nailing a hard earned 4-putt

happy gilmore GIF

REWhitley rehashing the gameplan

Adam Sandler Golf GIF

Cocky MrMan w/ TD-FridayNight on the bag
shooter pistol GIF

Hope this helps you rememeber that great day of golf. I shot 144 so it was just a normal round for me but you guys were what stuck out.
You can just Venmo me at: Goldendomer10. 😜
Don't put me in the same sentence with MRMANLESS. If REWhitley says he has not played golf, I have known him long enough (since the 1990s) that his word is 100% the truth. He is a very successful businessman and has no reason to lie about not playing golf.

Guys if you want to talk about the game of football fine. I’m tired of these silly games on here.
Guys?
There is no guys in this situation.
There is me and there is The Guy who continues to lie, put out pure crap about me and anything Mt Airy.
I am tired of you sitting quietly by doing nothing to stop this crap and constant lies on this board.
I defend myself and what have you done?
Not much.

Guys?
There is no guys in this situation.
There is me and there is The Guy who continues to lie, put out pure crap about me and anything Mt Airy.
I am tired of you sitting quietly by doing nothing to stop this crap and constant lies on this board.
I defend myself and what have you done?
Not much.
I would watch myself, you're on thin ice.

Guys if you want to talk about the game of football fine. I’m tired of these silly games on here.
Yes guys, the one idiot who has made accusations for several months about the Mount Airy fans knowing that Mount Airy was recruiting and even called his thread that. He seems to be the one that knows it all and as long as he is allowed to repeat his stupid remarks then this probably won't stop. Have you not noticed when we ignore him he keeps coming up with the same old crap that we know something that we don't ! Just from the name of this thread it should have been locked shortly after it was started,

MaYbErRy ReCrUiTiNg PoRtAl ! ! !​

Last edited:
I would watch myself, you're on thi

Yes guys, the one idiot who has made accusations for several months about the Mount Airy fans knowing that Mount Airy was recruiting and even called his thread that. He seems to be the one that knows it all and as long as he is allowed to repeat his stupid remarks then this probably won't stop. Have you not noticed when we ignore him he keeps coming up with the same old crap that we know something that we don't ! Just from the name of this thread it should have been locked shortly after it was started,

MaYbErRy ReCrUiTiNg PoRtAl ! ! !​

Very good point! Should been took down.

What sponsors? Only sponsors here are Will Grier of G7Football & VTO Sports.

It's another school this individual has taken shots at it as well. Really surprising no warning has been issued from any moderator. I've seen threads get locked for way less
Here is the fact. "She" is so Starmount she will NOT in any way stop the spewing of crap about Mt Airy.

Another fact: I am the sponsor of the H&R Block Block of the game awarded by two radio stations. One in Elkin and one in Mt Airy. Want to guess how many Block of the Game Awards I have taken to Starmount? The answer is a lot. And almost every time I stand around and talk with various coaches and staff over the past several years. Take them to Elkin, East Wilkes, North Surry, East Surry and Forbush also when they get one.

I am pretty sure that this is the first time I have openly stated that. I support all of all schools both with my voice and my billfold. "SHE" supports One.

If this had been called StArMoUnt ReCrUiTiNg PoRtAl it would not have made it a week ! ! !
I have seen threads by Buzz, myself and other Mount Airy fans no longer on here and fans of other schools get locked for far less, but we are the hated BEARS that have the best record in modern times and longer than any school in the area and anyone that has ever went to Starmount hates us.

Correct WEWhitley "SHE" supports One, and as NCPreps staff should be neutral!

Last edited:
Reactions: buzzcoach
So it has been pretty quiet lately, so I kept seeing over on the right hand side (latest posts) this thread popping up with new posts...
Well I made the mistake of reading the first couple pages by some of you nonsensical troglodytes, then skipped over to pages 5 and 6 almost snickering a time or two.. This thread is kinda like the Cleveland County thread, but alas, its the Equate version at best...

And then on this page above some of you attacking Deana?? Do any of you actually realize or care what this woman has done for NC High school football and especially this site to allow all of us morons to get on here and spat about football? So what she pulls for starmount, I guess same could be said for everyone else? Oh no they pull for Shelby or Mt Airy or Chocowinity , they dont matter....; She has enough on her plate to constantly keep check on some of yalls feelings getting hurt because someone accused your team of recruiting or anything else.. Grow a set, talk a little smack and have some fun...

Dont make us in Cleveland County come take over this entire 1a board, we will really hurt some of you babies feelings....

HEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ANDYYYYY

BETTTERRRR CALLLLLL DEM
BARNEYBOYS FOR A FULL FLEDGE INVESTIGATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE PLAYED A
GAME ON THEM AND STOLE OF DEM BARNEYBOYS EVIDENCE.

BARNEY BETTER GET TO WORK FAST IF HIMS GONNA MAKE A CASE

DEM BARNEYBOYS TO BIZZZZZY EATING CHEESE WHILE THEY WHINE AT THE COUNTRY CLUB

NOW THEM BARNEYBOYS ARE THE ONES WHOSE SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION THEY DONE STOLE ALL THE PLAYERS FROM THE SURROUNDING COUNTIES.

BETTER SWITCH GEARS
BARNEY,

Here is the fact. "She" is so Starmount she will NOT in any way stop the spewing of crap about Mt Airy.

Another fact: I am the sponsor of the H&R Block Block of the game awarded by two radio stations. One in Elkin and one in Mt Airy. Want to guess how many Block of the Game Awards I have taken to Starmount? The answer is a lot. And almost every time I stand around and talk with various coaches and staff over the past several years. Take them to Elkin, East Wilkes, North Surry, East Surry and Forbush also when they get one.

Is your shoulder hurting from all that back patting you are giving yourself..... Maybe you can sell one of those sponsors and buy yourself some snot rags from all that whining...

Correct WEWhitley "SHE" supports One, and as NCPreps staff should be neutral!
So since she is basically THE STAFF, she shouldnt be able to support a team? She hasnt banned any of you snot nosed punks yet so Id say that pretty neutral

What a bunch of bedwetters...

As I have seen over the years, the 1A board posters don't usually get by with some things that are posted on the 3A Cleveland County posters get by posting. https://ncpreps.forums.rivals.com/threads/cleveland-county.51158/page-161#post-905602
What's wrong have you run out of anything to talk about on your 3A board so you come to spread your crappy 💩 on the 1A board ?
Not at all we have plenty to talk about, but noticed some of you whining little whelps needed some attention....so here we come...You made the mistake of pointing out Cleveland County above,,,,just remember you asked for it

"we dont get by with what yall get by with" You're going to resort to whining about that now too? Someone get this fella a hankie and change of drawers

Is your shoulder hurting from all that back patting you are giving yourself..... Maybe you can sell one of those sponsors and buy yourself some snot rags from all that whining...

So since she is basically THE STAFF, she shouldnt be able to support a team? She hasnt banned any of you snot nosed punks yet so Id say that pretty neutral

What a bunch of bedwetters...
I don't know who this individual is but I LIKE THEIR STYLE

The way they word their post has me FEELIN BUENO !!!!

WINNERS
kind of migrate to WINNERS

Truth is Deanna has done more for High School Athletics than all you clowns put together. She us all a place to post our opinions about the sport we love. UNBIASED.

Can you imagine grown men getting upset at a lady who spends her own money promoting high school football in North Carolina and the young men that play it.

“She pulls for Starmount “. So what? “ She lets them talk about Mt. Airy” I’d talk about Mt.Airy but up until now I didn’t know it was a real place.

I think about 3 of yall should be required to spend 1 month on the Cleveland County thread and be forced to pick a side. Your balls might fall out. Rediscovery of your man raisins has health benefits.

Leave Deana alone until YOU do more for HIgh School football and the kids than SHE does.

“She pulls for Starmount “. So what? “ She lets them talk about Mt. Airy” I’d talk about Mt.Airy but up until now I didn’t know it was a real place.
Mt Airy?

Aint that where we got Spanky? Or Rerun? Nevertheless they got one joint up there that has a good pork chop sammich I hear....
At any rate they won the title two in a row , the talent dried up, the coach ran off faster than whats his face did at Burns and Newton, and now they think they are Clinton of the West trying to get players move in from everywhere..... Thats the rumor from over around Westfield NC anyway....

I am pretty sure that this is the first time I have openly stated that. I support all of all schools both with my voice and my billfold. "SHE" supports One.
It’s a bird, it’s a plain, no it’s a Whiney Whitley Bit*h. Like as in Keith Whitley? You related? I bet you’re the opposite though begging her to close her eyes. I’ve never read so much crying in my life and we play Gaston County so that’s bad. Look at you big man, talking about how much you do for this and that and how much she doesn't do. Hey window licker, we’re on these boards because of her. Been here over 20 years but that was back when you were probably peeing from your pubes. Now you identify as a cry baby.

Mt Airy?

Aint that where we got Spanky? Or Rerun? Nevertheless they got one joint up there that has a good pork chop sammich I hear....
At any rate they won the title two in a row , the talent dried up, the coach ran off faster than whats his face did at Burns and Newton, and now they think they are Clinton of the West trying to get players move in from everywhere..... Thats the rumor from overaround Westfield NC anyway....
If they recruit they should own it. We all do 😂😂

If they really have a couple good players we’ll start that half and half up again 😂😂😂

I’m going to go ahead and say it. These cats aren’t ready for this stuff here. This will be like shooting Floyd with Barney’s bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT