25. Whiteville

Next several looking in….

Mt. Pleasant
West Craven
Hendersonville👀
Nash Central
TW Andrews👀
North Forsyth

How about a shout out for the Mid State conference! That’s Reidsville, Walkertown, West Stokes, TW Andrews and North Forsyth all in the fray. Good to see it from that area.

Speaking of that area…betting Cummings…who’ll go East…won’t lose a game any time soon…if at all. Wait and see.

Absolutely loving the Bomb Birds of Northeastern!🫵

Brevard, East Rutherford, Hendersonville…good stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: kingbluedevil
2a games

Reidsville vs Eastern Alamance
👆I’ll catch heck for that one!😂

Randleman vs Union Pines
Union Pines…from Cameron, NC…they’re 3-0 and haven’t allowed a point yet.

Shelby at Olympic
Olympic is 3-0 as well.

Northeastern at Rocky Mt.
I know!… SWE…but Rocky Mt. annihilated Holmes last week. We’ll see.

Walkertown at North Davidson
Walkertown lost to them 48-7 last year.👀

East Rutherford vs North Lincoln👀
CSD at Forest Hills👀
Salisbury vs Person
Burns vs Alexander Central
West Stokes at North Surry
SW Edgecombe at Tarboro
Mt. Pleasant vs NW Cabarrus
West Craven vs Havelock
Hendersonville at Mtn. Heritage👀
Nash Central at Beddingfield
TW Andrews vs North Rowan
North Forsyth at Oak Grove

Good luck y’all!

Reactions: footballstar_17
Im trying to figure out the reasoning for WRH being so high. Traditionally, I get it. But if the poll is based off year to year, then what has made them a top 10 team this year? Is playing a tough schedule that much of a factor if you lose the games? What I mean is, if a 2A team plays four top 4A squads and loses all four, and the games weren't close, does that make them the number 1 2A team? Because that's what it looks like for WRH. Two blowouts vs bigger schools, with its lone victory coming vs a team that has yet to score a point in 3 games. I'm not hating on WRH at all. I'm just confused when it comes to their ranking. I don't mind someone shedding light on it for me.
As far as the Rocky Mount/Northeastern game, I doubt if it'll be a good game. NE by a senior citizen's age.
Ah, Tarboro hosting SW Edgecombe. The Function at the Junction, but only when it's at SWE, not Tarboro. I wish people would understand that lol. The Junction refers to what used to be a 5 way intersection at SWE. Tarboro has yet to allow a single point this year, and if SWE plays like they did last week, that streak will continue. Play like they are capable of, and I think the game will be decided by 6 points. You couldn't pay me to miss this one!

Last edited:
2a games

Reidsville vs Eastern Alamance
👆I’ll catch heck for that one!😂

Randleman vs Union Pines
Union Pines…from Cameron, NC…they’re 3-0 and haven’t allowed a point yet.

Shelby at Olympic
Olympic is 3-0 as well.

Northeastern at Rocky Mt.
I know!… SWE…but Rocky Mt. annihilated Holmes last week. We’ll see.

Walkertown at North Davidson
Walkertown lost to them 48-7 last year.👀

East Rutherford vs North Lincoln👀
CSD at Forest Hills👀
Salisbury vs Person
Burns vs Alexander Central
West Stokes at North Surry
SW Edgecombe at Tarboro
Mt. Pleasant vs NW Cabarrus
West Craven vs Havelock
Hendersonville at Mtn. Heritage👀
Nash Central at Beddingfield
TW Andrews vs North Rowan
North Forsyth at Oak Grove

Good luck y’all!
Same with Forest Hills and Walkertown last year. We beat them 41-6 last year then lose 27-21 this year. Drastically improved team.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Im trying to figure out the reasoning for WRH being so high. Traditionally, I get it. But if the poll is based off year to year, then what has made them a top 10 team this year? Is playing a tough schedule that much of a factor if you lose the games? What I mean is, if a 2A team plays four top 4A squads and loses all four, and the games weren't close, does that make them the number 1 2A team? Because that's what it looks like for WRH. Two blowouts vs bigger schools, with its lone victory coming vs a team that has yet to score a point in 3 games. I'm not hating on WRH at all. I'm just confused when it comes to their ranking. I don't mind someone shedding light on it for me.
As far as the Rocky Mount/Northeastern game, I doubt if it'll be a good game. NE by a senior citizen's age.
Ah, Tarboro hosting SW Edgecombe. The Function at the Junction, but only when it's at SWE, not Tarboro. I wish people would understand that lol. The Junction refers to what used to be a 5 way intersection at SWE. Tarboro has yet to allow a single point this year, and if SWE plays like they did last week, that streak will continue. Play like they are capable of, and I think the game will be decided by 6 points. You couldn't pay me to miss this one!

Idk. Northeastern is good this year and one of the favorites in the east for sure, but Rocky Mount just got 5 starters back last week against Holmes. I think NE wins for sure but not by that margin. Hell I don’t think SWE can beat Rocky Mount.

Idk. Northeastern is good this year and one of the favorites in the east for sure, but Rocky Mount just got 5 starters back last week against Holmes. I think NE wins for sure but not by that margin. Hell I don’t think SWE can beat Rocky Mount.
Took them to the woodshed in a scrimmage, but I know that was only a scrimmage. But I do disagree. Is it possible that Holmes isn't good?

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I somewhat agree. We can't throw much as usual, and definitely can't defend the pads. Wr can score, but if you load the box, that will probably shut the run game down. Can't answer your question, and yes, we're probably overrated at this point. I probably wouldn't worry about us this year. Might even want to sleep on us

I somewhat agree. We can't throw much as usual, and definitely can't defend the pads. Wr can score, but if you load the box, that will probably shut the run game down. Can't answer your question, and yes, we're probably overrated at this point. I probably wouldn't worry about us this year. Might even want to sleep on us
36-71.
That was the score in 2021 when we made the trip to Legion Field and got our behinds handed to us by your Bulldogs. Imagine me sleeping on WRH. Negative lol. I know once the season gets rolling, y'all will be contenders like always. I'm just talking about a ranking that should be based off the games played so far this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT