14. Cummings
15. Trask
16. St. Paul’s
17. Kinston
18. Farmville Cental
19. Camden
20. Roanoke Rapids

Last edited:
I never got to it on Friday last week...but before the 1st round. This was the consensus top 10 in 2A across both sides:

WestAVG RankEast
BURNS1EAST DUPLIN
MONROE2WRH
REIDSVILLE3N'EASTERN
EAST SURRY4PRINCETON
CHASE5CLINTON
MAIDEN6HERTFORD CO
SHELBY7WHITEVILLE
FOREST HILLS8HOLMES
SALISBURY9GREENE CENT
ROBINSON10NASH CENT

I never got to it on Friday last week...but before the 1st round. This was the consensus top 10 in 2A across both sides:

WestAVG RankEast
BURNS1EAST DUPLIN
MONROE2WRH
REIDSVILLE3N'EASTERN
EAST SURRY4PRINCETON
CHASE5CLINTON
MAIDEN6HERTFORD CO
SHELBY7WHITEVILLE
FOREST HILLS8HOLMES
SALISBURY9GREENE CENT
ROBINSON10NASH CENT
Wonder who would win if everybody west played their respective ranking mate in the east?

This poll really knows nothiningvabit eastern nc. Just reputations and trend, kind of like the political polls before yesterday. I’ve enjoyed over 25 years posting but when the season ends this year tge Wizards posting is leaving the building

This poll really knows nothiningvabit eastern nc. Just reputations and trend, kind of like the political polls before yesterday. I’ve enjoyed over 25 years posting but when the season ends this year tge Wizards posting is leaving the building
You leave every few seasons. I remember you threatened to go over to Carolina Preps and stay there. Now they've merged with NCPreps, where you gonna go, Facebook? Not the same 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Yes Sir, don't you listen on the radio. You ride on up and sit with me at the game. I'll even let you buy me some nachos and a drink.
I would love to. Can't attend games anymore though. It's a bummer. I'll enjoy from afar though- or I may not. This for the invitation though. You were a very good host in 17. Good memories

Can’t do that. Only concern I have is..of course passing coverage. How many yds you figure Melson throws for?
Well I'm honestly not sure because we lost our rb #5 that I've been raving on. He got hurt bad against FC and went out in the second quarter. He was our shining light in my eyes and offered us another option that we've never had in a quite some time. I'm not sure how this changes things but it will surely make things more difficult for us tonight and going forward if we win.

Well I'm honestly not sure because we lost our rb #5 that I've been raving on. He got hurt bad against FC and went out in the second quarter. He was our shining light in my eyes and offered us another option that we've never had in a quite some time. I'm not sure how this changes things but it will surely make things more difficult for us tonight and going forward if we win.
I think we can make adjustments and eventually stop the run. I can't say that about the pass. We'll be a tough out for anyone in the east if we play disciplined football (penalties & turnovers). We can score. It's no secret where our weakness lies, same as every year

The back up is a stud…right?

The back up is a stud…right?
Well He sure looked like it Friday. I don't want to jinx anyone though but he went off. Now wrh defense wont be as easy so I'll refrain from speaking to much on this subject. The kid reminds me of the rb Reidsville had a couple years back when we played them for the eastern cship at Reidsville. He's a big powerful back where as #5 was small and fast with good feet.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT