ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Jenkins leaving Hough

Congrats Coach Jenkins. Best of luck in the future. Hough was been a great program under your watch.

well i guess it depends on who replaces him. any guesses......
I'm not sure papa, but they better hire someone that looks like Tommy Knots, thinks like Nick Saban, has a .759 winning percentage or better like Madden, and can conduct an interview like Gregg Popovich's with the local newly college graduate newspaper fella.

For Hough, it’s par for the course. No rings, but hey let’s have a presser
What press conference are you talking about? The news is using a photo of him at a presser discussing the loss of Devin Chandler. I'm not aware of him having one to announce he was stepping down.

I'm not sure papa, but they better hire someone that looks like Tommy Knots, thinks like Nick Saban, has a .759 winning percentage or better like Madden, and can conduct an interview like Gregg Popovich's with the local newly college graduate newspaper fella.
not sure the guy they hire will check any of those boxes

Reactions: -SWETT2VICTORY-
not sure the guy they hire will check any of those boxes
Not no one will my cousin. never have I or my boy Rufus checked out Hough, but would like to. Recently my ole lady just fount some naughty polaroids of me dressed up as Santy Clause with the gals down at the Moose Lodge Christmas Party. I need to tighten up. I really dont know how long she'll hold that grudge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT