ADVERTISEMENT

Manteo vs. Pasquotank County

MomsCall

Sep 24, 2021
Hoping to see the boys get their first win this week against 0-4 Pasquotank. It would be really nice to win since it is homecoming.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Really happy to see this thread with other schools out of the northeastern corner. This is definitely a first of its kind featuring both Manteo and Ptank. I’ll probably start posting for Camden County in the near future. They could definitely compete with but beat a lot of the schools down south.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Really happy to see this thread with other schools out of the northeastern corner. This is definitely a first of its kind featuring both Manteo and Ptank. I’ll probably start posting for Camden County in the near future. They could definitely compete with but beat a lot of the schools down south.
The coach from Camden County has those kids playing well right now. My son and I use to live in Camden County many years ago when Ricky Krainiak, Johnny Spence, Byron Brooks and Preston Dodson were playing. The QB from Camden is only a sophomore but that kid seems to be putting together a pretty good season.

• Haha
The coach from Camden County has those kids playing well right now. My son and I use to live in Camden County many years ago when Ricky Krainiak, Johnny Spence, Byron Brooks and Preston Dodson were playing. The QB from Camden is only a sophomore but that kid seems to be putting together a pretty good season.
This is crazy, never would’ve expected to see this post. I remember all those players. I actually live a few houses down from the Kraniaks. Camden is a much improved team this year and they are doing really well for what and who they have to compete with. For those not familiar with our area Camden High School is 3 miles from downtown Elizabeth City. They just moved up from 1a and have had a lot of success at the 1a level in most sports including a 1a state championship this year in softball and will definitely be a favorite to win the volleyball state championship coming up

• Haha
This is crazy, never would’ve expected to see this post. I remember all those players. I actually live a few houses down from the Kraniaks. Camden is a much improved team this year and they are doing really well for what and who they have to compete with. For those not familiar with our area Camden High School is 3 miles from downtown Elizabeth City. They just moved up from 1a and have had a lot of success at the 1a level in most sports including a 1a state championship this year in softball and will definitely be a favorite to win the volleyball state championship coming up
Scott Jones was the coach there when we lived there. Ricky at QB, Byron at FB and Johnny at RB was a hard bunch to stop. Can't leave out Preston Dodson, CJ Williams and a host of others that I can't remember the names to off of the top of my head.

Scott Jones was the coach there when we lived there. Ricky at QB, Byron at FB and Johnny at RB was a hard bunch to stop. Can't leave out Preston Dodson, CJ Williams and a host of others that I can't remember the names to off of the top of my head.
We are good friends with Kevin Dodson and his brother Kelly. Both were good athletes for Camden and Kevin went on to ECSU where he did really well on special teams kicking and got invited to try out for a handful of NFL teams. They also had running back Marcus Joyner a few years back who got a football scholarship from ODU.

Lol nothing, Im just trying to give BytheFence something to complain about. He likes to police the forums with his do as I say not as I do mentality.

• Haha
Lol nothing, Im just trying to give BytheFence something to complain about. He likes to police the forums with his do as I say not as I do mentality.
They will be alright. Back on the subject I remember during the same time frame that Manteo had a decent team back then as well.

Reactions: UNC91 and daagoob
Was really looking forward to this game until all the mess this morning. Homecoming and student section being put together by the school but now all the talk is about how a select few parents and the coaches don’t like what is set up so they are going to do their own thing. Calling for a teacher to be fired because the kids can’t paint their faces black. Very disappointing how it has to be explained that a student section of black painted faces is so hugely inappropriate and insensitive. I guess this is the lack of support from the school everyone was referring to earlier about? Unbelievable. I don’t understand how anyone could support that idea, I am glad the school stood up to it.

Back to the game - I hope the boys can all get past these distractions and focus on the game. Would be really nice to win tonight and honestly this looks like our best chance. Good luck and go Manteo!

Give an example. You dont know me. You want to help every school in the northeastern part of the state yet say you dont know much.

What do I post on here that I don't do or cant be proven? Show me. Point it out.

You are the one all bent out of shape over rankings, Reidsville and say you lose respect for teams based off nothing but your preconceived notions.

Again, no one disputing NE success, congrats, but dont make it out to be its some big deal to play Northeastern when the Eagles would be tickled to death with 1/4 of these teams successess.

• Haha
Give an example. You dont know me. You want to help every school in the northeastern part of the state yet say you dont know much.

What do I post on here that I don't do or cant be proven? Show me. Point it out.

You are the one all bent out of shape over rankings, Reidsville and say you lose respect for teams based off nothing but your preconceived notions.

Again, no one disputing NE success, congrats, but dont make it out to be its some big deal to play Northeastern when the Eagles would be tickled to death with 1/4 of these teams successess.
The rankings are correct, what are you even talking about me being bent out shape. I said I felt Reidsville should be #1, what’s wrong with that?
Ok I’ll post an example, just give me a few minutes. I will post your hypocracy. The same stuff you accused me of doing you did the exact same thing on a different thread

• Haha

The above thread was intended to focus on the matchup between these two teams. On a previous thread you were complaining about myself and @Maiden Creek talking about waterfalls,Hwy 64,etc. previously you said something about me painting cars, my wife,what Coach Moore said,poolroom etc.

Just read your posts in the above thread I posted. I’ll leave it at that. I just never called you out on it because I just thought I’d leave it alone. Now we’ve derailed this thread, lol. I’m just not going to respond to your post’s anymore. You can bash myself or NE all you want, I guarantee I won’t respond. My mind is not in the right frame of mind and I do apologize for asking if you wanted to meet up. I shouldn’t have done that but I’m just upset about things outside of these forums.

The school out a message saying that it is against NCHSAA policy for anyone to have full face paint of any color. I don’t know the policy myself by that’s what everyone was told.

The above thread was intended to focus on the matchup between these two teams. On a previous thread you were complaining about myself and @Maiden Creek talking about waterfalls,Hwy 64,etc. previously you said something about me painting cars, my wife,what Coach Moore said,poolroom etc.

Just read your posts in the above thread I posted. I’ll leave it at that. I just never called you out on it because I just thought I’d leave it alone. Now we’ve derailed this thread, lol. I’m just not going to respond to your post’s anymore. You can bash myself or NE all you want, I guarantee I won’t respond. My mind is not in the right frame of mind and I do apologize for asking if you wanted to meet up. I shouldn’t have done that but I’m just upset about things outside of these forums.
Umm....I know you said you wouldnt respond and thats fine, but all of my posts were in some way related to the thread topic or a response from another poster telling me to get to work...lol.

All of my posts on here and thats the best you got?

Oh well its all good. If you get your dream matchup maybe I can say hi.

• Haha
What a great night! Homecoming was awesome and so great to see the boys win. They were so excited! Some great plays all around. Let’s keep it up! Go Manteo!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT