ADVERTISEMENT

Southwest vs Kinston

Orangecrush95

Nov 13, 2017
Those Stallions still in the hunt? This week will be a clear indication if those Stallions really want it. I predict Southwest 28-24 over those Vikings in a close one. If they do the same things they done last Friday. I am expecting another hard played game from SWO. Looking for big time plays from the seniors. Swo had 3 sophomores step up big last week. I am expecting the same out of them. Let’s go Stallions back to vintage Swo football.

Last edited:
Those Stallions still in the hunt? This week will be a clear indication if those Stallions really want it. I predict Southwest 28-24 over those Vikings in a close one. If they do the same things they done last Friday. I am expecting another hard played game from SWO. Looking for big time plays from the seniors. Swo had 3 sophomores step up big last week. I am expecting the same out of them. Let’s go Stallions back to vintage Swo football.

This is a non conference game correct?

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Kinston by at least 2-3 tds, probably more
I also think Kinston wins by a couple scores. I will be pulling for Swo in this matchup. Kinston played good when they came to Elizabeth City last season. They had some athletes. When they took the field they looked like a college team. They were no easy team to beat.

• Haha
Kinston is huge on both lines. Big boys are hard to move. Linebackers and secondary are good size and fast. Offence is predictable. They just throw it out to their wideouts and let them make plays. But those wideouts are scary fast. Their running game not so good. Think Kinston takes this one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and daagoob
Kinston is huge on both lines. Big boys are hard to move. Linebackers and secondary are good size and fast. Offence is predictable. They just throw it out to there wideouts and let them make plays. But those wideouts are scary fast. There running game not so good. Think Kinston takes this one
Well if they throw the ball Southwest should be in good shape. Sw made some good adjustments in the secondary. Sw got a new defensive coordinator. His pretty damn good at stopping the pass. Kinston gonna have a problem stopping the ground game. Plus Swo can throw the rock this year. I don’t see Kinston winning but anything can happen.

Swo rides the back of the young buck Kerr RB. Swo has good size on the line, one boy bout 6'5 6'6 ask otitis he seen him at the game. Swo won't get pushed around on the line.

Swo 28
Kinston 21

Rb Kerr will rush for 150 and 3 tds again this week. Kinston can't stop the run...

All b/s to the side who Kinston played that was really good? Southwest played a harder non conference schedule then Kinston. Which will help the Stallions win Friday night.
Ed for one. Yal better not be a passing team if you're gonna be competitive. I think you guys are a better team when u play power football. The team i saw two wks ago will have a hard time with Kinston. Jmo

Spoke to a guy from Wallace who went to Kinston/ED game. He has seen both Kinston and SW. He says both lines are about the same size so its a wash there. Kinston is better offensively BUT the QB is erratic and will turn the ball over. If I am not mistaken he threw three interceptions in the game and Kinston had 4-5 turnovers. As is normal, ED did not break any long runs but did get the 3-4 yards each play. Based on the reports, game winning drive was 80 yards in 17 or 18 plays. He said the Kinston defense, especially the big lineman, were totally gassed at end of game.

He thinks Kinston will win but wouldnt be surprised if SW wins IF they are able to run the ball and Kinston turns it over. Running it on NL and being successful isn't hard (see Southern Wayne). Running it on Kinston is a different thing.

I stand by my pick but this was just his two cents.

Reactions: SWO-WA and dogs79
Spoke to a guy from Wallace who went to Kinston/ED game. He has seen both Kinston and SW. He says both lines are about the same size so its a wash there. Kinston is better offensively BUT the QB is erratic and will turn the ball over. If I am not mistaken he threw three interceptions in the game and Kinston had 4-5 turnovers. As is normal, ED did not break any long runs but did get the 3-4 yards each play. Based on the reports, game winning drive was 80 yards in 17 or 18 plays. He said the Kinston defense, especially the big lineman, were totally gassed at end of game.

He thinks Kinston will win but wouldnt be surprised if SW wins IF they are able to run the ball and Kinston turns it over. Running it on NL and being successful isn't hard (see Southern Wayne). Running it on Kinston is a different thing.

I stand by my pick but this was just his two cents.
Get to work buddy!

I will say this East Duplin did make alot of mistakes they usually don't make especially in first half. And not talking about things cause by Kinston. So Southwest has a chance. I expect Wallace to beat them with not much problem.

Depends on which Kinston team shows up. Kinston is just so inconsistent. World beaters one week and will lay a stinker the next.

All b/s to the side who Kinston played that was really good? Southwest played a harder non conference schedule then Kinston. Which will help the Stallions win Friday night.
Kinston takes this one, calm down and move on, this is not the Pumpkin Heads year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT