ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard OC

The O-Line was capable of playing better, wasn't consistent.
I do believe MP will surprise in the run game this year.
And passing game will be even better!
Look out!

You didn't have a passing game the second half, so I would think that better would be quite easy. Awesome! Seems like you guys have it all figured out. ;)

Well Vance only had the advantage of MP going for a fake punt deep in their territory, thus giving Vance a TD for the lead. Regardless it was only a one possession game to the end.
We will see who has it figured out on the field!

Well Vance only had the advantage of MP going for a fake punt deep in their territory, thus giving Vance a TD for the lead. Regardless it was only a one possession game to the end.
We will see who has it figured out on the field!

Moral Victory's! I love it! Go Mustangs. :) Hard to figure it out playing a popcorn schedule. It'll be to late.

No moral victory to it, MP didn't get it done.
Doesn't mean they won't this year, I believe they will.
We all know "The Creek" is the best team of all time!
Oh the arrogance!

What does MC have to do with you guys getting mauled in the trenches against Vance? They lost to Hough. Once again, it seems like you guys have it all figured out. Go Mustangs! :)

D.H Conley I consider my area code. MP has my money through real estate. I know not much of MP. Though MC is football headquarters so they say.

Last edited:
Reactions: nepsy7
MP will be more experienced and older, now they've been there and know what to expect.
MC has nothing to do with it other than we all know how you think they're invincible!
As for schedule MP plays who's put in front of them, and with last years experience they'll better know what to expect.
Do you have to be condescending?
It really doesn't look good on you!

MP could have big problems if they run into MC, Hough or Vance in the playoffs. Who does MP get non conference?

MP will be more experienced and older, now they've been there and know what to expect.
MC has nothing to do with it other than we all know how you think they're invincible!
As for schedule MP plays who's put in front of them, and with last years experience they'll better know what to expect.
Do you have to be condescending?
It really doesn't look good on you!

No team is invincible, and you're a lone wolf when speaking in regards to my love for MC. I've never said anything about them being invincible. Never said anything about them being the greatest of all time. Those are your words. You can't find a post anywhere with me bragging about how great they are. Stop making stuff up and stop using we in all your comments. It's just you. Its like you're looking for a cosigner. Myers Park had a nice run last year and got exposed by Vance. They depended on their passing game, no run game and couldn't stop the run and not enough depth. Those are facts and not condescending.

Last edited:
Myers park has a ton of athletes but Imeck football just much more physical than SW4A. MP finishes 4th in the Imeck last year. Creek- Vance games are bloodsport compared to anything else in the city. MP really struggled to match the intensity of Vance for 4 quarters.

Looks to me as if these Charlotte Commissioners on this panel want it to play out on here. Though I’m not a judge, I’m by far qualified to judge

Who’s the lead commissioner on this panel?

Last edited:
They might make Aldridge the DC the HC. If they hire someone else, I believe they possibly lose him. They definitely need a coach the players buy into.

Last edited:
If AB were to leave (sad day that would be) I think Aldridge would fill in perfectly. I heard him saying last year he loved that Vance had less politics compared to where he was at b4, u can figure out what that mean on ur own. But I think AB will b around for the time being. So much young talent it would kill him to make that decision to leave. Especially the way that last season ended.

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
Is it 100% a done deal? Is he getting AD job, also? If not how does the pay work? If not does he have very limited class schedule and is it in the gym / weight room? Is his wife getting an acceptable position?

I want AB to stay and win a title but more than that I want him to do what is best for him and his family! Good luck either way, brother!!

Last edited:
Aldridge has a boat load of experience. ( Coached NFL and FBS) But are they looking for short term or long term. He's 70 years old, and off seasons work outs are what win Championships. How much longer does he want to coach?

Aldridge has a boat load of experience. ( Coached NFL and FBS) But are they looking for short term or long term. He's 70 years old, and off seasons work outs are what win Championships. How much longer does he want to coach?
Looking forward to seeing them play the Dutch Fork Silver Foxes. Foxes may not be quite as good as that team last year, but they are no slouch. Have some weapons coming back on both sides of the ball. Will be fun to watch.

Is it 100% a done deal? Is he getting AD job, also? If not how does the pay work? If not does he have very limited class schedule and is it in the gym / weight room? Is his wife getting an acceptable position?

I want AB to stay and win a title but more than that I want him to do what is best for him and his family! Good luck, either way, brother!!

Every coach in that region has been "AD" and that is AD with a Question Mark. Including our guy Mr. Knotts. The title comes to get the pay, but best believe the Assistant AD is doing the work. I have not seen anyone in that area not get the 105,000. So I do not expect him to get anything less, if so, why is he going? He should at least be in the 90's and should be getting at least 100. Teaching wise, again that area has a weight room guy. Another luxury that lets you coach and takes that extra NC pressure off of you. I can keep going on and on but maybe some of you all need to take a day or two off and just see the difference or a 1hr and 10 make. 105,000 or a chance at a RING!!! and teaching 3 classes and still getting strict evaluations as a PE teacher and write a PDP!!! You actually get to bring your kids in on Sunday and work them out and watch the film in SC.

Reactions: Champ_24
Every coach in that region has been "AD" and that is AD with a Question Mark. Including our guy Mr. Knotts. The title comes to get the pay, but best believe the Assistant AD is doing the work. I have not seen anyone in that area not get the 105,000. So I do not expect him to get anything less, if so, why is he going? He should at least be in the 90's and should be getting at least 100. Teaching wise, again that area has a weight room guy. Another luxury that lets you coach and takes that extra NC pressure off of you. I can keep going on and on but maybe some of you all need to take a day or two off and just see the difference or a 1hr and 10 make. 105,000 or a chance at a RING!!! and teaching 3 classes and still getting strict evaluations as a PE teacher and write a PDP!!! You actually get to bring your kids in on Sunday and work them out and watch the film in SC.

Well aware, buddy. TK is the AD. Assistant AD has half day for those duties. Full time athletic department secretary does all the paperwork and clerical day to day. Knotts, like some other coaches in SC, is the CEO of the Football program. Ridiculous the difference in the structure and support.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT