ADVERTISEMENT

MA vs Tarboro for the Ship!

Well like I mentioned before yes I believe Mt Airy had the more talented team but the more talented doesn't always win sometimes the other team take advantage of mistakes etc but part of being the better team also involves discipline which Mt Airy didn't have and Mitchell did.
You are right, they didn't act out this year, looked very disciplined lessons learned I guess

Just noticed in this 3A game that East Lincoln's left guard is 6'6" 340lbs the left tackle 6'6" 240lbs.
Bet there are serval players on both teams in this game playing college next year.
EL 27
NN 9
7:55 left in game

Great game. Amazing Efforts. Both teams left all they had out there

Congratulations to Mount Airy.

Also to Tarboro for playing in the last game yet again.

Both of your fan bases should be proud of your teenagers!

This result does ensure buzz’s return however…

Oh well…👍😂😂

Buzz has to drive van home lol

Very well behaved as well you guys should be proud I bet Td is running around in his underwear by now lmao

Me as well as probably td just blown away we are speechless can't wait for East Surry Cards they pay back series carrying on lol

Just noticed in this 3A game that East Lincoln's left guard is 6'6" 340lbs the left tackle 6'6" 240lbs.
Bet there are serval players on both teams in this game playing college next year.
EL 27
NN 9
I think it is safe to say WEST 2 Wins & EAST 2 WINS. NN just doesn't have it.

And now it's all over. So I'll banter with you folks next year...Lord willing that is.
giphy.gif

Congrats again to the the Bears. It stings now but I think this loss for Tarboro could be beneficial in the long run. I think Tarboro needed a humbling experience to get everyone refocused.

As for next year - Tarboro will be similar to Mount Airy this year as far as numbers. Very few seniors with the majority of the team underclassmen.

I think Tarboro will have a team that can make it back to the big game and win it all- but they got some work to do to beat the Bears because I believe the Bears will be loaded next year.

There’s a new King in 1A for now. Mount Airy has a good shot of having an Undefeated season next year.

EL 27
NN 9
EL has the best line backer in the state committed to WVU and their best WR is committed to Virginia. Big time athletes on that squad

Once again congratulations to the bears. Have a very strong feeling we will meet again next December. We return a lot and we will bring up a lot. I can also imagine our offensive lineman returning gonna have a whole lot of work outs ahead lol. Craddock knows Tarboro got manhandled up front today. It was a fun season overall, i'll be around on the boards this off season. May start a thread or to👀. Cheers to all the state champs from this year.

He hasn't in his career but like I been saying all year he has got that edge and has done an awesome job. He has a great coaching staff and I am very proud of him and very happy for him and those kids. It's always just been my opinion as I have always said. I am proud of this team and coaching staff and if you in want to start stuff with me and yell at me in front of everyone plz next time be a man talk to me face to face. You were smart to walk off. Trust me on that. Go Bears!
Yell at you in front of everyone? Smart to walk off? What the crap are you talking about? You must have hit the celebration juice immediately after the win.

I made a very tongue-in-cheek comment on a message board about a select group of MA fans who have been overly critical of JK the past 5 years. He’s done a wonderful job, not just this year, but during his tenure at MA. Happy for him and the entire staff - some really good guys in that group. Glad that you’ve finally offered some positive affirmation for JK and the staff the past couple of weeks.

Never yelled anything at you and nothing to walk away from. Enjoy the win, celebrate the Bears, and be appreciative of your coaching staff.

SMC didn't give the BEARS a chance. They thought Andrews was winning the west and they lost to Draughn 42-21 at Andrews and the BEARS beat Draughn 35 to 6 and that 6 came on the subs. I bet they give the BEARS respect next year. By the way, where are they? They're always on here.

They're still sour they have to play schools bigger than them and they didn't have the split champions this year.

At least the Mitchell fans hung around for the fun. Props to them and the few SMC fans still here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT