ADVERTISEMENT

MA @ STARMOUNT - Sat at 7

On another note…All my brothers & sisters on the west side on NC good after this hurricane/tropical storm? Been seeing a lot of pictures on Facebook about damage from the hurricane

Streaming live on WPAQ 740 AM 106.7 FM
Will Be There, BEAR Coverage Every Week

Pre-game starts at 6:30

<<<<Click Amperwave Player Below For Direct Link >>>>
303047458_470670865068150_4169954312822142504_n.jpg

Last edited:
When Mount Airy goes up 2 scores, it's a wrap. They don't beat themselves. Too much experience on that sideline.

A win is a win. Bears gotta clean up the Laundry. 2 touchdowns called back , one left on the field before halftime and only god knows how many holding penalties. The Bears needed this game. Adverse environment, yet another rival and a standing room only crowd along with a real good rams squad, mistakes galore and still win. This is a team who plays in December if they can clean the laundry up and keep their emotions in check

About what I expected from the Rams in their first big game in several years. Too many mistakes. Can’t beat yourselves against a quality opponent. Learn and move on.

About what I expected from the Rams in their first big game in several years. Too many mistakes. Can’t beat yourselves against a quality opponent. Learn and move on.
I think the Bears had just as many mistakes. If not for all the holding calls the Bears were at least 14 points better. Starmount depended on the pass all night because the Bears kept stopping their running game.

We will take the win and our defense saved us tonight. We got to clean the our penalties up but we got to get better play calling on offense. When you run #4 up the middle everytime the whole world will key on him. The triple option is our bread n butter and we just have gone away from it. We got to get more aggressive and our QB has to make tie throws that are wide open. It was a good tough win and starmount is very good and will see them in playoffs. Glad to escape booneville. Go Bears!!!!

I think the Bears had just as many mistakes. If not for all the holding calls the Bears were at least 14 points better. Starmount depended on the pass all night because the Bears kept stopping their running game.
If Starmount hadn’t made the mistakes they made they would have scored more points. Turns out that’s part of the game.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
The reason that the scores where called back was because of holding. They wouldn't have been able to run that far if it weren't for holding. Mt Airy couldn't run on Starmount. Their passing is what got them the win.

Starmount offensive coordinator is mostly to blame for the loss. The play calling was terrible. I hope the Arena Football Coordinator has learned something from this game. If he has I believe the Rams will win in a rematch

Reactions: kingbluedevil
The reason that the scores where called back was because of holding. They wouldn't have been able to run that far if it weren't for holding. Mt Airy couldn't run on Starmount. Their passing is what got them the win.

Starmount offensive coordinator is mostly to blame for the loss. The play calling was terrible. I hope the Arena Football Coordinator has learned something from this game. If he has I believe the Rams will win in a rematch
Don’t use reason and logic. If there weren’t rules can you imagine how many touchdowns they would have? Maybe a million.

Starmount could run the ball much more than what they did. They needed to grind out some yards, make Mt Airy defense work. If you don't ever practice running the ball I'm not sure how you expect to run against a great defense.

Starmount is bad on offense. Bears just as bad although the one holding was when the kid was 20 yards by. Mount airy looks frankly terrible on offense. First touchdown looked like a busted coverage but he was wide open. Other than that mt Airy gave them everything. If bears don't get better in offense they are not going very far. I'm surprised. Both defenses great although i think bears had over 250 rushing. Doug can tell us the stats.

Didn’t Martin rush for a 35 yard touchdown run in second qtr. one passing and one rushing td. Not sure we watched the same game

Starmount is bad on offense. Bears just as bad although the one holding was when the kid was 20 yards by. Mount airy looks frankly terrible on offense. First touchdown looked like a busted coverage but he was wide open. Other than that mt Airy gave them everything. If bears don't get better in offense they are not going very far. I'm surprised. Both defenses great although i think bears had over 250 rushing. Doug can tell us the stats.
These are top 5 1a teams in the state. I’m not sure we have the same definition of bad.

Reactions: NCBBFB
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT