ADVERTISEMENT

MA Linemen not playing?

NCTheOne

Feb 24, 2008
Keep hearing about how MA returns a lot of starters. Including 4 on the offensive line. That is good news…however, I checked the ma preps roster and didn’t see several of the names that I expected to see. Also, didn’t see them on the Jumbotron when I drove by to drop off my kids a little while ago. Just curious if the Bears aren’t returning as many players upfront as originally thought.

Keep hearing about how MA returns a lot of starters. Including 4 on the offensive line. That is good news…however, I checked the ma preps roster and didn’t see several of the names that I expected to see. Also, didn’t see them on the Jumbotron when I drove by to drop off my kids a little while ago. Just curious if the Bears aren’t returning as many players upfront as originally thought.
Really who cares. But you are right. Hawks left guard hot hurt against south Stokes did not play the last 8 games. .big loss is the joyce kid who got hurt against draughn did not play in state championship. He's not back. The replacements and backups are adequate haha.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT