ADVERTISEMENT

Lumberton (3-0) vs Cape Fear (3-0)

DawgPound75

Jun 2, 2023
I think its a no brainer that Lumberton has vastly improved since recent years. Cape fear will be a HUGE test for those guys.

They’ve beat the same teams Purnell has beat, plus Clinton. I’m not saying they’re world beaters, but they’ve improved a lot.
Shine!
I aint ax nut'n bout Purnell and hear you is intruding into my territory pa. if you're counting Clinton as a win, you might as well count eating a salad as a workout my cousin. By the way fella, placing "world beaters" and "improved" in the same sentence is odd.

Shine!
I aint ax nut'n bout Purnell and hear you is intruding into my territory pa. if you're counting Clinton as a win, you might as well count eating a salad as a workout my cousin. By the way fella, placing "world beaters" and "improved" in the same sentence is odd.
Its a W in max preps. There's nothing odd about being improved but not world beaters. But don't worry, yall will lose to them again.

The Colts are likely to walk the dog all over the Pirates. The Pirates are done plundering sub-4A programs. Cape Fear is a far cry from Clinton, Fairmont, and R.S.
Just sayin ...

The Colts are likely to walk the dog all over the Pirates. The Pirates are done plundering sub-4A programs. Cape Fear is a far cry from Clinton, Fairmont, and R.S.
Just sayin ...
I agree with that statement. All im saying is they are improved from previous years.

Now Swett you know you were trying to set up the Pound with that question about who Lton has played, when the Swett Hogs are rowing that same boat :)
He should be embarrassed to even talk about "who have they beat" when they couldnt even beat lil ole 2A St Pauls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT