ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for the best underclassmen in Northeastern NC and in the Raleigh/Durham area

300 Strong FB

Sep 5, 2017
I wanted to ask people around the state who are some of the best players that you've seen in the class of 2019, 2020, and 2021 so far this season?

I wanted to ask people around the state who are some of the best players that you've seen in the class of 2019, 2020, and 2021 so far this season?
Three of the best are Mitjonta Stanley,Nakevin Hill,and Damarrian Jackson from Edenton/Holmes. Stanley a sophomore QB and RB,Hill sophomore DB and Punt Returner,and Jackson a sophomore DL and OL. all three have the ability and athleticism to be D1 players if they are used the right way.

Well that depends....are you recruiting?
No sir, I am not a college or high school recruiter lol. I used to coach college ball at St. Aug many years ago and I know that NC has plenty of great football talent but you guys get overlooked. Without going into specific details right now I am in the process of helping to put together a football showcase that intentions are to help give the kids more opportunities.

Three of the best are Mitjonta Stanley,Nakevin Hill,and Damarrian Jackson from Edenton/Holmes. Stanley a sophomore QB and RB,Hill sophomore DB and Punt Returner,and Jackson a sophomore DL and OL. all three have the ability and athleticism to be D1 players if they are used the right way.
One of my college teammates was from Edenton and ended going to the NFL. He still is the best pure/raw athlete I've ever seen in person!

One of my college teammates was from Edenton and ended going to the NFL. He still is the best pure/raw athlete I've ever seen in person!
When do you think you will have this up and running? Were your teammate in college that went to the pros from Edenton/Holmes was it Zack Valentine from ECU and played for the Steelers,Robert Brown who played for the Green Bay Packers,or Wes Chesson who played at Duke and the Falcons and Eagles? You have a great ideal. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT