ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for the best underclassmen in Northeastern NC and in the Raleigh/Durham area

300 Strong FB

Sep 5, 2017
I wanted to ask people around the state about who are some of the best players from the class of 2019, 2020 and 2021 that you've seen so far this season?

They're irrelevant guys, just ask the WRH fans,LOL.:D We've NEVER faced the likes of a team like WRH and what they or any ECC team brings to the table. Don't yall know that. Our high flying offense will be shut down.Our weak conference, cupcake OOC scheduling,etc. These two stars have no chance, their stats have been padded. They've got all the power 5 schools and other Div 1 recruiters wasting their schools time and money flying into Norfolk to come see them play in Elizabeth City. How could they not see this? Our stud 6'5 qb Dallas Hall is going to be running for his life all night. No need for our big receivers to even show up either. We just need our kicking team.That really is an asset for any opposing team. It's absolutely atrocious. I swear our punter kicked the ball backwards one game,LOL. Oh well, we'll just have to suck it up.

I wanted to ask people around the state about who are some of the best players from the class of 2019, 2020 and 2021 that you've seen so far this season?
Well you have Mitjonta Stanley soph.RB's,QBs good running the read option and fast,kel Boston JR. underrated LB and TE,Nakevin Hill JR. DB and Punt Returner has ran 3 or 4 back this season fast once outside,Wes Privott,JR. TE and a good kickoff that can punt it in the end zone if the coach want him too and is a consistant field gold and extra punt kicker just a few of the Edenton Aces that will graduate in 2019 and 2020 all good students, also there is a freshman RB's with speed and size that will come up from JV for the playoff that's going to be something to reckon with down the road is #40 on the varsity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT