ADVERTISEMENT

Live Updates: Mount Airy vs Tarboro

Never thought I'd see a Tarboro team this
discombobulated and really look slower than the other team. I guess they’re not used to this and it's in their heads as well.
This 6-man Defensive front against Tarboro’s defense may become the blueprint. The MA ends can keep contain on the edge and there is still enough there for gaps. Tarboro defense has looked solid, but the MA special teams and defense is ruling the day.

Tarboro...severely overmatched in this one...so far looks worse than East Surry/Tarboro 2019!!

Why call a pass when u r up 20. Dumb playcalling
They probably wouldn't have if not for the delay of game but I don't think I would have ether especially one down field like that. And just now wouldn't run up the middle that's not Mt Airy strength better at scheme blocking than power blocking straight at them.

Why call a pass when u r up 20. Dumb playcalling

If they execute and get a big chunk or break off a TD, then it's a great call. Just part of it and part of keeping the defense honest.

It was a bad read by the QB more than anything.

If they execute and get a big chunk or break off a TD, then it's a great call. Just part of it and part of keeping the defense honest.

It was a bad read by the QB more than anything.
True but thing is you take that chance with a QB that doesn't pass a lot. I just don't know if I'd gone down field like that maybe something short or even a screen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT