ADVERTISEMENT

Legislature Meeting 4 PM — NCHSAA Future

Then why did you ask "Why doesn't Catholic form something like Tn's TSSAA" over and over and again... until CC14 had to tell you to stop brother him?

You love Tn so much, I just pointed problem with Tn, ie the birthplace of the KKK. It was later when I came up with the idea that your pict look like burning crosses.... it became apparent.

It is "Bless your little heart" for future reference
It’s Knoxville Catholic and it was a reference. It’s ok Waterhead.

Reactions: BK13T-$
I for one, thank you. And yes, you are correct – Christianity is under attack and divided we will fail. I am of the opinion that all are equal before God. Do good, avoid evil. It a matter of comfort, what you grew up with is probably what you practice today. True, 1-3 against Catholic while and vast majority are indifferent or support our team. But there are always some making false claims. You attempt to discredit them, then somebody else jumps in. After 15+ years of fighting a losing battle, it becomes a very raw sore.

PS – Don’t forget the Jews, Christ was a Jew and we should honor that religion as the birthplace of our faith. Remember the country was founded upon the Judeo Christian beliefs (Besides Jews are really really smart and have a hell of an army - Don't want to get their bad side - :) )
Please point me to any of the “founding documents” that mentions our country being founded on any “Christian” values…..I’ll hang up and listen.

• Wow
Then why did you ask "Why doesn't Catholic form something like Tn's TSSAA" over and over and again... until CC14 had to tell you to stop brother him?

You love Tn so much, I just pointed problem with Tn, ie the birthplace of the KKK. It was later when I came up with the idea that your pict look like burning crosses.... it became apparent.

It is "Bless your little heart" for future reference
You are insane. Go fall down in front of your statue and repent.

Reactions: Appvol
Why were you referencing it ? Is because they don't play is Tn's public school league?
Listen Waterhead. The article said why Knoxville Catholic went to the private division. It must of struck a nerve since you keep referencing it.

Last edited:
I rest my case...
You rested your case about 40 posts ago bro. Your complete lack of a sense of humor dooms you in here. Quite frankly, I don't give a crap what you think about me and most likely no one else does. You called that dude a racists over a picture of a football stadium. That makes you sort of lame.

I don't care about your statues, your pimp in the vatican, or anything else. I don't want Catholic kicked out. Those are great kids with awesome fans, well all the ones I have met are.

Yu seem to call anyone out regardless no matter if you're right or wrong so you are now it Chachi. You're freaking IT.

Please point me to any of the “founding documents” that mentions our country being founded on any “Christian” values…..I’ll hang up and
"... all men are created equal, that are endowed by their creator...". Creator means higher power. Will you argue the that founding farther religion wasn't overly judeo christians. I never said Christian alone.

Google "Founding Doc Christian" and and read any topic.

"... all men are created equal, that are endowed by their creator...". Creator means higher power. Will you argue the that founding farther religion wasn't overly judeo christians. I never said Christian alone.

Google "Founding Doc Christian" and and read any topic.
So I guess only men were created equal and not women? Look you can try and push your personal opinion/beliefs on how you believe the country was founded but the fact is God is never mentioned or inferred in any of the founding documents. My creator may be a lizard monkey from Mars and I have the same rights as you as an American citizen. It has nothing to do with God or any other religious person.

You rested your case about 40 posts ago bro. Your complete lack of a sense of humor dooms you in here. Quite frankly, I don't give a crap what you think about me and most likely no one else does. You called that dude a racists over a picture of a football stadium. That makes you sort of lame.

I don't care about your statues, your pimp in the vatican, or anything else. I don't want Catholic kicked out. Those are great kids with awesome fans, well all the ones I have met are.

Yu seem to call anyone out regardless no matter if you're right or wrong so you are now it Chachi. You're freaking IT.
A- I'm not your bro
B-I had disagreement with 2 who are so obviously bigots its sad in this day they still exist
C-You are stuck in the past when the only thing we had to discuss was football. Now it future as CCHS.
D-You have made prior statements about the pimp in vatican. Did I argue with you ? I am not a fan as well.. The church has done a lot thing wrong things late. But I withheld as you more correct than wrong.
E--Statues. You don't care then why bring them in 2 separate msgs?
F-Chachi is colloquial and is used often as an adjective or adverb meaning great, cool, brill or wonderful .Sep 28, 2018.. THXS.
F-Now you insert yourself to the discussion and can read this far-F#/koff

• Wow
So I guess only men were created equal and not women? Look you can try and push your personal opinion/beliefs on how you believe the country was founded but the fact is God is never mentioned or inferred in any of the founding documents. My creator may be a lizard monkey from Mars and I have the same rights as you as an American citizen. It has nothing to do with God or any other religious person.
Keep to the sunny rocks

Please point me to any of the “founding documents” that mentions our country being founded on any “Christian” values…..I’ll hang up and listen.

There may not be a direct reference to the country being founded on Christian principles but if you read the writing of the founding fathers there are many references to God. Several of those men were Diests and not strictly Christian as I interpret the word. Many were Christian. If you study the Ten Commandments, you can’t help but realize that many of our laws and statutes are based on them. As someone else stated this may not be the proper place to have this discussion.

Reactions: CatholicCougs14
There may not be a direct reference to the country being founded on Christian principles but if you read the writing of the founding fathers there are many references to God. Several of those men were Diests and not strictly Christian as I interpret the word. Many were Christian. If you study the Ten Commandments, you can’t help but realize that many of our laws and statutes are based on them. As someone else stated this may not be the proper place to have this discussion.
Many were Diests (might’ve spelled it wrong) you are correct.

Proper place? Sure, we don't have to shove it down peoples throats, but dang! If you feel the need to spread the word then spread it! Let them come.

Just trying to answer 97’s question. There are many people in our country today who do not share my beliefs, Christian or political. They would like to destroy the whole thing and start over. I disagree but to each his own.

A little something for our Catholic friends!

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl."
The priest asks, "Is that you, little Joey Pagano?"
"Yes, Father, it is."
"And who was the girl you were with?"
"I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation."
"Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?"
"I cannot say."
"Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?"
"I'll never tell."
"Was it Nina Capelli?"
"I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."
"Was it Cathy Piriano?"
"My lips are sealed."
"Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?"
"Please, Father! I cannot tell you."
The priest sighs in frustration. "You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself."
Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, "What'd you get?"
"Four months vacation and five good leads..."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT