ADVERTISEMENT

Last Post For The Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
I posted my last post for the season today. Threads don't have to be locked unless you have to find something to lock to be relevant. That thread about COVID is part of football anyway you look at it. I posted so people could have a quick way to check COVID in their area. Peoples post you don't like can be deleted. I've seen it happen before and they didn't post the thing they posted again. I see things every year that should be deleted or locked but are not locked or deleted. I saw one person say, idiot. WOW what name calling.

I posted my last post for the season today. Threads don't have to be locked unless you have to find something to lock to be relevant. That thread about COVID is part of football anyway you look at it. I posted so people could have a quick way to check COVID in their area. Peoples post you don't like can be deleted. I've seen it happen before and they didn't post the thing they posted again. I see things every year that should be deleted or locked but are not locked or deleted.
TD , I can’t speak for Sportsnut, obviously, but I don’t think he locked it because it’s not topical. He probably locked it because he can only take so much of people arguing over the same issues, while calling each other names.
You could take several of the threads from a year ago and have virtually the same conversation. Let’s face it. Nobody is going to convince anybody on here. It really isn’t worth the effort.

Like Ocdavis just said sportnut probably locked the thread due to the same issue being mentioned over and over and people going after each other then you go a make a comment about archaic mindsets directed toward individuals who are optimistic about the vaccine. Hmm.

Buzz coach was the first to resort to name calling. It's in writing.

I posted my last post for the season today. Threads don't have to be locked unless you have to find something to lock to be relevant. That thread about COVID is part of football anyway you look at it. I posted so people could have a quick way to check COVID in their area. Peoples post you don't like can be deleted. I've seen it happen before and they didn't post the thing they posted again. I see things every year that should be deleted or locked but are not locked or deleted. I saw one person say, idiot. WOW what name calling.
Good point. Unfortunately, it's not YOU that got the topic locked. It's the others, like we see in society, that impacted something you provided for the good that seems to think negative comments and dialogue are the only way. I appreciated the information as I often forget about the resources available concerning this problematic pandemic we are facing. Until we, as a society, come together for the common good for all, we will always be divided by the dumbest, most absurd things we can come up with, even vaccinations. SMH! Shame on the admins for locking something of value and useful information provided instead of locking those few "internet know-it-alls" that stir the pot.

Seriously, are you an adult? "Buzz coach was the first to resort to name-calling" is what you hear each day in elementary school. SMH
Anyone that keeps spreading these lies and scare tactics is and idiot. This covid mess is scary enough without false mis information. I'm just saying how I feel. Enough of the propaganda bs is enough. Let people make there own research and own minds about the vaccination. Stop spreading false info that the vaccine spreads covid. This is fb message boards is it not. I'm just fed up with the Facebook people drinking the Kool aide. Get a clue! Show some proof or shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: therealsquid
Vaccinated are not spreading it!!!!
Hate to burst your bubble but here is the proof that the vaccinated can spread it and it's neither "false misinformation ", propaganda, or the Facebook people drinking kool-aid... it's from the CDC...I'm reminded of Bill Engvall ..Here's your sign

• Fully vaccinated people with Delta variant breakthrough infections can spread the virus to others. However, vaccinated people appear to spread the virus for a shorter time: For prior variants, lower amounts of viral genetic material were found in samples taken from fully vaccinated people who had breakthrough infections than from unvaccinated people with COVID-19. For people infected with the Delta variant, similar amounts of viral genetic material have been found among both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people. However, like prior variants, the amount of viral genetic material may go down faster in fully vaccinated people when compared to unvaccinated people. This means fully vaccinated people will likely spread the virus for less time than unvaccinated people.

Hate to burst your bubble but here is the proof that the vaccinated can spread it and it's neither "false misinformation ", propaganda, or the Facebook people drinking kool-aid... it's from the CDC...I'm reminded of Bill Engvall ..Here's your sign

• Fully vaccinated people with Delta variant breakthrough infections can spread the virus to others. However, vaccinated people appear to spread the virus for a shorter time: For prior variants, lower amounts of viral genetic material were found in samples taken from fully vaccinated people who had breakthrough infections than from unvaccinated people with COVID-19. For people infected with the Delta variant, similar amounts of viral genetic material have been found among both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people. However, like prior variants, the amount of viral genetic material may go down faster in fully vaccinated people when compared to unvaccinated people. This means fully vaccinated people will likely spread the virus for less time than unvaccinated people.
Omg did you read what I was responding too?? Was said that covid was getting worse because of the people that are vaccinated. That's stupid!!! Stop grasping at straws trying to make me look foolish to make you feel better geez

No idiot disputing what was said that covid spread is up because of the vaccinated.
Ahh the retort of the intellectually superior...lol

Below is a copy of your own post by the way.

"Vaccinated are not spreading it!!!!"

And in the spirit of keeping it on your intellectual level..I'm rubber, your glue, etc

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$ and Mbulld
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT