ADVERTISEMENT

Kanye Roberts

How does a thread that was intended to spotlight a WRH running back turn into a "Visit NC" thread talking about waterfalls?

First five posts in the thread about Kanye, everything since (and yes, one of mine) about everything from Reidsville , Hwy 64 and waterfalls?

Yeah, yeah I dont have to read, much less post something but golly Pete.....stay on topic....lol
I saw him in the North Myrtle Beach game. Not bad

I dont know much about those teams other than they seem to be mentioned every year but until someone takes down Shelby or Reidsville they are the teams to beat, just like now NE is the team to beat in the east.
Maiden has found four transfers . They must have a great recruiting budget. Just joking it happens everywhere. A receiver transferred from Freedom high school. Two out of Bandys and one out of Foard. They are good but they can’t beat Salisbury, Shelby and Reidsville. They barely beat a good West Lincoln team. They have tradition on there side. I hope for there head coach that they go deep in the playoffs. The town is like the movie Varsity Blues

Well Creek, they brought up who can beat Shelby and Reidsville. I say no one really. We need a city state championship and rural state championship. If people had guts, they would make private schools play in private school playoffs. Of course, if we were smart we would have a 5A classification. I guess that makes too much sense. Raleigh and Charlotte dominant and now we are going to politicians to run thingd

18-19 - 1382 yds 199 Carries (played 1st 2 games on JV replace D. Gardner when he broke his wrist v havelock)

19-20 - 1558 yds 200 Carries

20-21 - 867 yds 112 Carries (dnp in 3 games due to injury)

21-22 - 1443 yds 97 Carries

Career 5250 yds 608 carries and that's playing in a backfield with Cam Dalrymple (currently at USNA) his 1st 2 seasons

replace D. Gardner when he broke his wrist v havelock)

19-20 - 1558 yds 200 Carries

20-21 - 867 yds 112 Carries (dnp in 3 games due to injury)

21-22 - 1443 yds 97 Carries

Career 5250 yds 608 carries and that's playing in a backfield with Cam Dalrymple (currently at USNA) his 1st 2 seasons

Reactions: dogs79
Maiden has found four transfers . They must have a great recruiting budget. Just joking it happens everywhere. A receiver transferred from Freedom high school. Two out of Bandys and one out of Foard. They are good but they can’t beat Salisbury, Shelby and Reidsville. They barely beat a good West Lincoln team. They have tradition on there side. I hope for there head coach that they go deep in the playoffs. The town is like the movie Varsity Blues
'Their' head coach

Well Creek, they brought up who can beat Shelby and Reidsville. I say no one really. We need a city state championship and rural state championship. If people had guts, they would make private schools play in private school playoffs. Of course, if we were smart we would have a 5A classification. I guess that makes too much sense. Raleigh and Charlotte dominant and now we are going to politicians to run thingd
What schools in Raleigh area are dominating 1A - 3A? Wake Forest had a few good years in 4A. Rolesville got rolled the one time they showed up.

Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
My point is that Charlotte Catholic in football should be playing private school ball. A few years ago, there was a meeting that took place ironically in Charlotte for the western NC AD ‘s . Schools that did not vote counted as a no to change things. When it came to the East, I guess they weren’t concerned. So Chopper are you going to the Maiden-Bunker game .

Sounds tempting but Charlotte Catholic and Butler may be just as exciting

90 percent of the comments on this post has nothing to do with the topic. Wow.

Let’s play the what if game. What if Kanye and Wrh were to meet up with Freshwater and a very good NE defensive line in the playoffs. If he were to get 30 carries how many yards do you think he’d end up with? I’m asking for a friend who follows these threads daily. Be honest now, don’t sandbag like so many posters do up here

He probly want get 20 carries. Got two other backs that'll get around 10 each. So 200 on 18 carries
He wouldn't run for that if they were keying on him. 100 would be more realistic. When u play playoff caliber teams they will try to shut down ur strength. I hope the dogs will be versatile enough to share the load, throw in that case. Anyone can be shut down by overloading the box. Jmo. 79 call me when u get the chance

Reactions: daagoob
Montgomery and Farrior will more than hold their own if NE decides to key on Kanye. But if you think you are the first team to key on him you are mistaken. Its one thing to know who to stop and its another to actually do it.

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
Montgomery and Farrior will more than hold their own if NE decides to key on Kanye. But if you think you are the first team to key on him you are mistaken. Its one thing to know who to stop and its another to actually do it.
We may not be able to stop each other’s offense lol. Be 2017 all over again

He wouldn't run for that if they were keying on him. 100 would be more realistic. When u play playoff caliber teams they will try to shut down ur strength. I hope the dogs will be versatile enough to share the load, throw in that case. Anyone can be shut down by overloading the box. Jmo. 79 call me when u get the chance
Call me Buddy. # didn't transfer when I got new phone. WRH always shares the load. Not sure if Kanye has got 20 carries in a single game this year. In other words, if teams were to key on 5 we got Ant and Farrior. They bad ass also. Hope teams do load the box. We can throw enough to burn other teams. We'll find out against ED for sure

Reactions: UNC91
We have faced a couple of good running backs this season. Rose and Holmes had some studs. Hopefully we’ll meet up but if not it’s still fun thinking what if. Good luck tomorrow night, I’ll be there pulling for the dogs and looking forward to seeing Kanye.

If wrh gives roberts 20-30 carries he will pound NE for 250+. They will run at freshwater all night long. WRH actually has a passing game this year, if needed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT