ADVERTISEMENT

Kannapolis Football Stadium

Aug 24, 2009
They are doing some more upgrades to the stadium. I went by there today and it looks good. They are putting down new concrete down the hill from the locker rooms to the track and a new retaining wall over to the stand. And they have started on the new track. If you go to Friday nights in k-town FB page you can see pictures of the upgrades.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I saw it as well. Looks really nice. I remember seeing something one time about them trying of raising money for new press box. Probably been 7 or 8 years ago I seen something on that. Does anyone know they are still in the process of trying to raise money for new press box.

Ok I did find an article back in 2012 where the boosters was wanting to raise money for not only new press box but new field house, concession, artificial turf which they have now and some other things listed.

I seen blue prints of it, it was going to be nice, but the timing of it at that time wasn’t going to work.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Looks like Friday May 12 at Memorial Stadium 5:30 fans will have a chance to meet the new coach.

Looks like more upgrades around the field of AL Brown. Seen today they are repaving the track. They getting things looking good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT