ADVERTISEMENT

JV scores 9/7

This is what I seen for Hickory JV so far.
Hickory 58 Hibriten 0
Hickory 50 Newton Conover 8
Hickory 36 Cox Mill 0 Game completed at HT.
My thoughts go back to the Hickory varsity team back in 90’s when they dominated in such matter. Im curious to see how this squad will do in the future when they reach varsity level. Time will tell. I believe they will have something to look forward to.

Reactions: beamer24
South Iredell vs Piedmont game was called about 5 mins into the contest due to weather. South was up 8-0. Not sure about make up time.
West Iredell was leading 20-8 over West Wilkes. Game called early on that one.

Sneak peak for a good JV game to see next week. East Lincoln vs Hickory. Both teams 3-0 and have pile the points on their opponents. Game worth watching.

Last edited:
Reactions: beamer24
This is what I seen for Hickory JV so far.
Hickory 58 Hibriten 0
Hickory 50 Newton Conover 8
Hickory 36 Cox Mill 0 Game completed at HT.
My thoughts go back to the Hickory varsity team back in 90’s when they dominated in such matter. Im curious to see how this squad will do in the future when they reach varsity level. Time will tell. I believe they will have something to look forward to.
This group, as talented as they are, fall short of the 1996 team. The '96 team had 5 D1 stars and 22 members that went on to play a college sport. I believe the difference in the competitive talent is the reason for the scoring difference so far. We have two good and solid middle school programs that are feeding the system at this time and our kids are believing in the system more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT