ADVERTISEMENT

Just Not Right..... I got no Justice ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

FridayNiteLights1217

Silver Member
Oct 2, 2007
When Someone Else Brakes The Rules Then I & Others Follow Suit.......
Not over how the Mods let 3daughters & The Lake Man do their personal Attacks saying I need Meds.Also no one seems to care if I Post the scores this year. 3Daughters gets by with anything he wants to say that others get banned or a short vacation for,even me that have said nothing as deflamatory for. If 3Daughters is that more important as he only gets on to post personal attacks then my scores are not as important as his personal attacks that draw 5% of my scores,then it is all his. He and I can not be a part of NCPreps. I can not get past his saying I needed meds over and over for 2 days with no warning. 3Daughters has attacked me his last time. I may change my mind and post scores but If I get a negative post on this as before I positivaly want. If I don't post here ,maybe no where,then again if it get in my blood they will be somewhere. Tweeter or Deep South. I get more respect at both places. Then again I may just pull a big supprise. I think I got around 5 threads locked ,3 for Bull SH- -by a Mod that don't like me because they are from forsyth Co. and look after WSPrep & Bishop .... Never before have a been that disrespected. I have done more for NCPrep like Slasher Killer then anyone and was treated as the villlan when everyone forgot how hated 3daughters has been in the past because of Bishops advantage of no bounderies. Where was the SMC that has had it out with him over Bishop so many times. Either I am wanted or not wanted,it maters not after the personal attacks I got this year. I never said a thing about Bishop untill 3D keep up with his attacks. I ignored him untill he would not stop attacking me. I know he said he would never attack me again but to much damage done to me and my health problems as he knew and ignored to stick the knife in and twist and turn it. I have lost respect for NCPreps for letting him do what he done and one staff member knew what I was going through as they had a family member with the same health problems. I do forgive that person but daughters and I can't get along and never will as he hates me and the school I support from the way he attacks us both... I have been on been on NCPreps 11 years and his attacks in 2018 was the worst I have seen anyone attacked and he got no warnings but I got 5 or 6 threads locked. HE is so special for NCPreps but what does he do to support NCPreps can anyone tell us ? .... Sorry I had this built up inside me and had to release it. PM me your views if you wish to keep private. Probable my last post. And yes 3D I have said that before several times ,not 100 times as you exaggerate but this is different unless I get something postive posted Private or open.Sorry for those that like my scores but no one stood by me ,public or private....................You don't like them ,you want get them from me. I am sure someone will post them. :eek::confused::p

Last edited:
I want to address one huge lie from above. I have never told this person that he or she should be on meds. Never.

This thread will hopefully be locked before long.

I want to address one huge lie from above. I have never told this person that he or she should be on meds. Never.

This thread will hopefully be locked before long.
You liked everything 3Daughters said and my needing meds was included and anything else anyone posted against me you liked .So you just as well said it to. You love getting my threads locked so it don't matter.You love dishing it out but can't take it....LOL So you are just as bad as he was. So don't play innocent That's all I need to say ! ! ! If no scores it will be on you two. I will never go through another ordeal like that again by two so disrespectful people ! ! !
Only 4 weeks from tomorrow till Mount Airy vs Starmount and Football Season is open. Scores , I just don't know,may have to go see if my Doctor will give me a truck load of meds according to these two......... LOL o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:
I appreciate you posting the scores but you have went overboard with this issue. It is quite simple, there is an ignore button that you can click and you will never see what a selected poster is saying. If you don’t want to be here, then stop coming back. It’s your choice!

Reactions: tmac64
When Someone Else Brakes The Rules Then I & Others Follow Suit.......
Not over how the Mods let 3daughters & The Lake Man do their personal Attacks saying I need Meds.Also no one seems to care if I Post the scores this year. 3Daughters gets by with anything he wants to say that others get banned or a short vacation for,even me that have said nothing as deflamatory for. If 3Daughters is that more important as he only gets on to post personal attacks then my scores are not as important as his personal attacks that draw 5% of my scores,then it is all his. He and I can not be a part of NCPreps. I can not get past his saying I needed meds over and over for 2 days with no warning. 3Daughters has attacked me his last time. I may change my mind and post scores but If I get a negative post on this as before I positivaly want. If I don't post here ,maybe no where,then again if it get in my blood they will be somewhere. Tweeter or Deep South. I get more respect at both places. Then again I may just pull a big supprise. I think I got around 5 threads locked ,3 for Bull SH- -by a Mod that don't like me because they are from forsyth Co. and look after WSPrep & Bishop .... Never before have a been that disrespected. I have done more for NCPrep like Slasher Killer then anyone and was treated as the villlan when everyone forgot how hated 3daughters has been in the past because of Bishops advantage of no bounderies. Where was the SMC that has had it out with him over Bishop so many times. Either I am wanted or not wanted,it maters not after the personal attacks I got this year. I never said a thing about Bishop untill 3D keep up with his attacks. I ignored him untill he would not stop attacking me. I know he said he would never attack me again but to much damage done to me and my health problems as he knew and ignored to stick the knife in and twist and turn it. I have lost respect for NCPreps for letting him do what he done and one staff member knew what I was going through as they had a family member with the same health problems. I do forgive that person but daughters and I can't get along and never will as he hates me and the school I support from the way he attacks us both... I have been on been on NCPreps 11 years and his attacks in 2017 was the worst I have seen anyone attacked and he got no warnings but I got 5 or 6 threads locked. HE is so special for NCPreps but what does he do to support NCPreps can anyone tell us ? .... Sorry I had this built up inside me and had to release it. PM me your views if you wish to keep private. Probable my last post. And yes 3D I have said that before several times ,not 100 times as you exaggerate but this is different unless I get something postive posted Private or open.Sorry for those that like my scores but no one stood by me ,public or private....................You don't like them ,you want get them from me. I am sure someone will post them. :eek::confused::p
Like sand through an hourglass so are the days of our lives.......lol

I appreciate you posting the scores but you have went overboard with this issue. It is quite simple, there is an ignore button that you can click and you will never see what a selected poster is saying. If you don’t want to be here, then stop coming back. It’s your choice!
I like being here but not the very personal attacks I got and the many meds comments were way out of line and hard to forget. They're were other threads saying the same that I said but I was singled out and got attack after attack for 2 days with no warning to the personal attackers. I asked for it to be locked for two days and then you finally stepped in and said it needed to be locked,day 2 or 3.. And talk about overboard ,they got by with all their very personal attacks and that was way overboard. I have tried the ignore button many times but it still tells you you have a post from an ignored person so most people are going to see what was said. Ignore should be totatlly ignore with nothing showing that someone ignored has posted after you post something. Just as well not have the ignore button if it tells you the a ignored person has posted on your comment.I just may take you up on staying away as it is getting easier to do so. All I have to do is think of how the were let to get by with those personal attacks with you knowing I have the same health problems as your Mom and as we talked about on PM or email. Telling someone that takes 17 meds a day they need meds just kept hitting me in the gut ! ! ! I tried to ignore them and they kept digging.I have no problem ignoring them if they would just ignore me and my posts that don't concern them sense they're is so much bad blood between us.I never started any thing with them .they kept egging me on as always. It would help if you would just honor my wishes and block me instead of the comment , If you don’t want to be here, then stop coming back.

You liked everything 3Daughters said and my needing meds was included and anything else anyone posted against me you liked .So you just as well said it to. You love getting my threads locked so it don't matter.You love dishing it out but can't take it....LOL So you are just as bad as he was. So don't play innocent That's all I need to say ! ! ! If no scores it will be on you two. I will never go through another ordeal like that again by two so disrespectful people ! ! !
Only 4 weeks from tomorrow till Mount Airy vs Starmount and Football Season is open. Scores , I just don't know,may have to go see if my Doctor will give me a truck load of meds according to these two......... LOL o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

You still did not tell the truth. I never said you needed meds. Never. Your statement that I said such a thing is patently false. I have never said anything about a truck load of meds either.

This is a football message board. I repeat this is a message board.

You still did not tell the truth. I never said you needed meds. Never. Your statement that I said such a thing is patently false. I have never said anything about a truck load of meds either.

This is a football message board. I repeat this is a message board.
:rolleyes::rolleyes: LMAO. Some People can't read ! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Enough Said ! ! You just want the Thread Locked because you know the truth. I will no longer disuse this with you.:mad::mad: Please let it end here ............

:rolleyes::rolleyes: LMAO. Some People can't read ! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Enough Said ! ! You just want the Thread Locked because you know the truth. I will no longer disuse this with you.:mad::mad: Please let it end here ............

Yes, some people can't read and for that to happen in today's society, it's pretty sad.

And yet that has nothing to do with the fact that I never said a thing about you needing meds. If I had said such a thing you would have plastered it all over your post. So stop creating falsehoods.

FNL, I don’t have a dog in this fight and don’t want to have one. I will share this observation, I have coached for many years in a variety of sports. I have always tried to develop toughness in all my athletes. Both physical and MENTAL. I feel you need to develop some mental toughness. Your stated goal is to provide scores for the public, which fills a very big need. However you let some posters distract you and this in turns makes everything about you difficult to follow. I teach my players that if trash talk distracts you then the problem is in your focus. Rise above your opponents. Most of all don’t take it personally.

Finally I would like to offer both sides some advice my father gave me(and regrettably I don’t follow enough):

Be care arguing with an idiot, people may not be able to tell the difference.

FNL, I don’t have a dog in this fight and don’t want to have one. I will share this observation, I have coached for many years in a variety of sports. I have always tried to develop toughness in all my athletes. Both physical and MENTAL. I feel you need to develop some mental toughness. Your stated goal is to provide scores for the public, which fills a very big need. However you let some posters distract you and this in turns makes everything about you difficult to follow. I teach my players that if trash talk distracts you then the problem is in your focus. Rise above your opponents. Most of all don’t take it personally.

Finally I would like to offer both sides some advice my father gave me(and regrettably I don’t follow enough):

Be care arguing with an idiot, people may not be able to tell the difference.

Sage advice. I was not arguing with him but instead correcting a glaring lie.

FNL,

Thank you for posting scores, I think everyone here hopes you come back to do it this year. We all appreciate it. But no one wants the other.

So it is your decision.

OBTW, I will give you till later tonight to respond to me in what ever way you wish and then I will lock and delete.

I respectfully ask everyone else to refrain from posting. As he asked in his original post, if you wish respond to him do it via PM.

As Murphy poster said it is time to talk positive things about our football teams.

FNL,

Thank you for posting scores, I think everyone here hopes you come back to do it this year. We all appreciate it. But no one wants the other.

So it is your decision.

OBTW, I will give you till later tonight to respond to me in what ever way you wish and then I will lock and delete.

I respectfully ask everyone else to refrain from posting. As he asked in his original post, if you wish respond to him do it via PM.

As Murphy poster said it is time to talk positive things about our football teams.
Make The Lake Man happy and LOCK & DELETE ! ! Later tonight.....
He can't comprehend what he reads anyway as this is my words that he made to sound like he was saying it also only to keep me stirred up. ( I said ,You liked everything 3Daughters said and my needing meds was included and anything else anyone posted against me you liked .So you just as well said it to.) Because he kept liking everything 3D said. That is agreeing the way I see it ....................... I would suggest unless I direct a comment to them, that they ignore my posts as I will theirs.

Last edited:
Just one last question, why wouldn’t I lock it, has nothing to do with football?

You have stated your dislike for those 2 and myself for several years. You just recently accused me of being a plant and possibly being Lakeman. I haven’t forgotten about a year and half ago when you called me everything there was to call me. I can get that post and prove it if you need me to. Since then I have stayed away from anything that you have posted. I think you will not find anywhere that I have liked their post about you.

Once again, please post scores and discuss Mt. Airy HS all you would like, but the rest of the drama is over with. They will be immediately deleted.

Just one last question, why wouldn’t I lock it, has nothing to do with football?

You have stated your dislike for those 2 and myself for several years. You just recently accused me of being a plant and possibly being Lakeman. I haven’t forgotten about a year and half ago when you called me everything there was to call me. I can get that post and prove it if you need me to. Since then I have stayed away from anything that you have posted. I think you will not find anywhere that I have liked their post about you.

Once again, please post scores and discuss Mt. Airy HS all you would like, but the rest of the drama is over with. They will be immediately deleted.
It has nothing to do with football ? LOL Then why are there so many post on here that have nothing to do with football. Sorry but that comment was a little lame.

Can u send me a pm? My eyes or laptop won’t let me send one.

It has nothing to do with football ? LOL Then why are there so many post on here that have nothing to do with football. Sorry but that comment was a little lame.
Also The Lake Man Joined Aug.29,2017 and then joined 3D in his attacks on me this Spring,so less then 6 months putting up with The Lake Man. it has not been several years with him and I am at a loss for why when I have never had words with him before that he decided to jump on 3D's band wagon.I still think he has 2 IDs or has been banned before and Everhardt Forever comes to mind because he always jumped on 3Ds band wagon attacking me..... Now have the last word.

Last edited:
So from what I am seeing I don't think I will be posting scores here ! ! !
Time to sign out again. And SportsNut17 you can defanatly Delete this Thread as you said as it matters not to me. As long as several people I mentioned are doing personal attacks I want nothing to do with NCPreps. Everyone knows I have never had a problem with anyone like these two. You have a FridayNiteLights1217 hater and his compainion Monkey See Monkey do Butt sniffer on his train of personal attacks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT