ADVERTISEMENT

Just Curious....

Maybe before this thread is locked the conversation will turn back to HS football . This site has been moderated to the point that the moderators have little to nothing left to moderate. If thats the goal they have certainly succeeded even at the loss of what, 9/10 of the membership. This is why I rarely visit a site I used to on a daily basis. Opinions without actual threats or bullying that are locked is a bridge too far for me. (and many others.)

Reactions: Crest is Garbage
I got kicked for calling someone a liberal after they threatened physical violence on me. He didnt get kicked for that.
I guess some get a pass.

Reactions: UNC91
I only asked what is the rationale for county schools to follow one set of rules while city schools in the same county have another.

I did not intend for it to turn into a Sunday morning news show.

It is what it is....whether you agree or disagree it doesnt matter. The NCHSAA has went a certain route based on whatever policy the governor has enacted. You can moan and groan until you are blue in the face but it does not matter. It will not change this high school football season. You can protest, hold a sign, vote a certain way in November, whatever but it is what it is.

Here's what is. Sports, especially close contact sports, can not begin until we get a handle on this virus. That wont happen until we ALL get on the same page as to the proper protocol to address it. Well known and simple procedures are already available. IF EVERYONE USES THEM. Its not really complicated people.
We need time to develop an effective vaccine to prevent this virus, more and better methods to treat it. We cant even develop a valid test in the numbers required. Here in the richest country in the world, it makes one wonder how we cant do what other countries have already succeeded in doing? On a positive note, I read and saw the FINS have developed a test for this virus that is more than 98 percent effective with results available in 2 minutes. (We wait 7-10 days for our results) In the final stages of testing, they have already agreed to share the technology with other countries. Now if we can just get big pharma's greedy hands out of it, the test that is 50 bucks in Finland wont cost 1000 dollars here.

Reactions: Crest is Garbage
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT