ADVERTISEMENT

Just A Reminder

FridayNiteLights1217

Silver Member
Oct 2, 2007
All my posts is my soul opinion and love for the football played there for 54 years that I have kept up with and not that of Mount Airy High School that I know of. It is a great school and they keep their opinions to their selves. Best of luck to The Mount Airy Granite Bears this year ! ! I alway try and clear that up every year ! ! I suspect a lot of posts by other posters for other schools are not the view of those schools either.....The Granite Bears are clean and follower all NCHSAA rules....

I still want to be blacklisted or banned ! ! ! Then I want have to feel I have to defend myself from people like 3D & The Lake Man / Everhard Forever ! ! ! I should not be held against my will as they're is no way to delete an account..... Control them or let me go ! ! ! They are vultures looking for an open to start negative posting.

Last edited:
All my posts is my soul opinion and love for the football played there for 54 years that I have kept up with and not that of Mount Airy High School that I know of. It is a great school and they keep their opinions to their selves. Best of luck to The Mount Airy Granite Bears this year ! ! I alway try and clear that up every year ! ! I suspect a lot of posts by other posters for other schools are not the view of those schools either.....The Granite Bears are clean and follower all NCHSAA rules....

I still want to be blacklisted or banned ! ! ! Then I want have to feel I have to defend myself from people like 3D & The Lake Man / Everhard Forever ! ! ! I should not be held against my will as they're is no way to delete an account..... Control them or let me go ! ! ! They are vultures looking for an open to start negative posting.
Damn man, just stop it....

FNL, its obvious that these incidents with other posters are causing you great distress. My advice to you would be to remove yourself from this board and not wait for the mods to do it for you. You yourself can win this battle by doing so. Your scores are appreciated by myself and a lot of other posters, but you are causing self inflicted pain on yourself by continuing to wage a winless war among other posters. If i was in your position, i would shut it down and take some time off on nc preps. Just my 2 cents worth on the situation.

Well y'all have picked sides and I am not one to stay where I am not wanted,so I will sign out and delete from my favorites. Now they can find someone else to break the rules with their personal attacks ! ! ! Their attacks had no merit other than to belittle me.....
A message board that has a rule against Personal attacks but lets 2 people continiously attack one person as I was for 2 days saying I needed drugs is not where I want to be. If it was one of you you would see it as I do. You have to walk in someones shoes for a day to know their feelings and I was made to feel the lowest of low when I was already taking 17 pills a day ,some were twice and some 3 times a day and I hated have to take them. but diabetes ,Diabetic Neuropathy and all the other health problems with diabetes I take it VERY PERSONAL to be told I need Meds. I never got diabeties till i was 52 and it causes new problems the older you get with all parts of you body including your heart. So no one is going to tell me I need Meds................... At 68 it is taking it's toll the last 5 years and more and more people are getting it every year and at younger ages. I just pray none of you have to live with what I do ! Other then the ones that sided and put me down over two really desrespectful people, I thank the many more that were respectful and ignored this crap and sorry I want be posting scores here because of thes few that had to get involved. I did no twist their arms and make them read my post defending myself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT