ADVERTISEMENT

Junior Bowl game

ReidsvilleRam90

Oct 13, 2002
Will the nchsaa allow an all star game such as the coaches association game with junior players?

Will the nchsaa allow an all star game such as the coaches association game with junior players?
Junior players?

With middle schoolers, yes. There's a Junior Shrine Bowl played around New Year's Day each year.

With freshman, sophomores and juniors, no. Seniors are only allowed to played because their high school eligibility has been exhausted.

No different than college players not being allowed to play in games like the Senior Bowl or the Under Armor sponsored bowl unless they are seniors or they have dclared for the NFL draft.

Reactions: ReidsvilleRam90
I know it wasn’t a All Star Bowl game but with basketball when Central Cabarrus played in a tournament last year with other States after they won the 3A State Championship game I was wondering about the eligibility rules and how it applied. I know they let all the players play in the tournament. Is this a different situation than All Star bowl game in football.

Last edited:
I know it wasn’t a All Star Bowl game but with basketball when Central Cabarrus played in a tournament last year with other States after they won the 3A State Championship game I was wondering about the eligibility rules and how it applied. I know they let all the players play in the tournament. Is this a different situation than All Star bowl game in football.
They wouldn't be able to play as a team with their high school coaches. But nothing would prevent them from playing in a travel ball type situation with no affiliation with the school (uniforms, coaches, activity buses, etc.).

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT