6. Murphy (4-1)
7. Mitchell (5-0)
8. Plymouth (3-1)
9. Southside (5-0)
10. East Carteret (4-1)
11. East Wilkes (4-0)
12. Rosman (3-1_
13. Thomas Jefferson (5-0)

HONORABLE MENTION: South Creek (4-1); Pine Lake Prep (5-0); North Stanly (3-1);Mount Airy 3-2; East Montgomery (4-1);
Mount Airy 3-2 Don't seem to have faith in coach Holder to turn this around . Time will tell but yall want them out out it. JUST LOVE GIVING THE BEARS AND FANS A ROUGH TIME. As I See it there is a conflick of intrest when a Starmount fan and Bear hater pulls the strings the way thay want ! This place is a JOKE ! ! ! ! Could be a lot beneath the serface . Coaches do a lot to get the team up. if it means losing a non-conference game to wake a team up . Who knows . They have never fell out of the poles with 2 loses before . Of coarse Starmont is out also ...... In for A suprise !! ! !

Last edited:
I'd argue being among the "honorable mentions" is actually a show of respect for MA given that their only win of consequence this year was against North Surry, not to mention they might only be the 3rd best team in their own league depending on your opinion of Walkertown.

The Bears are on a down swing right now compared to their lofty standards. It probably won't last, but it happens. It's not a conspiracy against anyone.

Not in this poll, but in some polls around the state WM has dropped because they haven't won by as much as some people think they should. It happens, even at 5-0. It doesn't matter. It will be settled in November and December.

Photo,

I am tired of your accusations that I have something against Mt Airy. I do not have a single grudge against that school or personnel. Do you think the Mt Airy Youth Foundation and Football Boosters would sponsor an ad in my football book for 10 years if I did? I know the types of person Kelly Holder, Donald Price, and Tommy Morrison are. They are considered friends of mine.

Reactions: Warrior'77 and ESOD
1A

1. James Kenan (4-0)
2. West Montgomery (5-0)
3. Wallace Rose Hill (3-1)
4. East Surry (4-0)
5. Tarboro (5-0)
6. Murphy (4-1)
7. Mitchell (5-0)
8. Plymouth (3-1)
9. Southside (5-0)
10. East Carteret (4-1)
11. East Wilkes (4-0)
12. Rosman (3-1_

HONORABLE MENTION: South Creek (4-1); Pine Lake Prep (5-0); North Stanly (3-1);Mount Airy 3-2; East Montgomery (4-1);
Mount Airy 3-2 Don't seem to have faith in coach Holder to turn this around . Time will tell but yall want them out out it. JUST LOVE GIVING THE BEARS AND FANS A GOOD TIME. As I See it there is a conflick of intrest when a Starmount fan and Bear hater pulls the strings the way thay want ! This place is a JOKE ! ! ! ! Could be a lot beneath the serface . Coaches do a lot to get the team up. if it means losing a non-conference game to wake a team up . Who knows . They have never fell out of the poles with 2 loses before . Of coarse Starmont is out also ...... In for A suprise !! ! !
I wonder from time to time if it's worth the effort to check in here during the day and then I see a gem like this......

Reactions: Be_A_Dog and ESOD
If they had a poll for Surry County you guys would possibly be third place. Does that make you feel better?

Reactions: ESCard
On another popular site, Surry Central is ranked 82nd. In 2A in the state. Mount Airy had I be leave 4 4th and 1's and walked away empty handed.
So to be honorably mentioned was nice.
To say somebody Is cooking the books is wrong.
Go Bears

And Deana I know u are respected and very much like in the Bear community. Nothing butt good things ever Said about u.

I'd argue being among the "honorable mentions" is actually a show of respect for MA given that their only win of consequence this year was against North Surry, not to mention they might only be the 3rd best team in their own league depending on your opinion of Walkertown.

The Bears are on a down swing right now compared to their lofty standards. It probably won't last, but it happens. It's not a conspiracy against anyone.
That was my point , they were not even in the honorably mentioned , I put them there because I thought they deserved to be there.

Photo,

I am tired of your accusations that I have something against Mt Airy. I do not have a single grudge against that school or personnel. Do you think the Mt Airy Youth Foundation and Football Boosters would sponsor an ad in my football book for 10 years if I did? I know the types of person Kelly Holder, Donald Price, and Tommy Morrison are. They are considered friends of mine.
And Deanna as a person running the site and always throwing all your support toward Starmount ,as a fan of coarse you are not going to like a rival team that has beat them the last 2 years. Personally I think you should not show your favor toward a favorite team if you are going to run this site....You want be happy untill they're is no Bear fans on NCPrep. And as far as that goes I am not the first to complain about your poles over the years ! The big problem with this site is you let people break the rules by calling people out that has said nothing to them. I have heard you and other Mods tell 3Daughters and Heatpump not to call MA Bearman The Buzz several times and they ignored you and have never quit . They do as they please and are only on here to give a couple Bear fans a rough time. I only tell the truth and you constantly have those watching eyes on me to see everything I post.That is singling me out ,how about some of these agitators that just keep saying the same ole crap toward Mount Airy fans trying to get a responce and they get ignored hoping they will shut up until they have all they can take. I know anyone can put the binoculars on any one thread of a poster but it only watches that thread. Mine comes up on my every post. All I have tried to do is mostly post the scores and 3Daughters & Heatpump have tried to pull my chain and I have ignored them this year. This post was not totally about the polls but the bull crap you allow to happen on here. If they would have just let me post the scores and them dumb ass binoculars were on some of those dumb ass agitators. I want to know who singled ME out from my first post of this football season and why. Maybe it is time to change the rules and allow all these rules being broken to be ok or does freedom of speech already cover that and that is why they are no longer enforced . Why did 3Daughters and Heatpump not just leave me alone and let me post the scores.These 2 have constantly attacked me over the last few years even when I had nothing to say to them. I try to ignore them and they like the idiots they are just keep it coming hoping I will explode and tell them what I think. And why have rules if you can't or want enforce them. All this is covered in the rules and ignored. Either take the binoculars off me or put some on some of these agitators that stir the pot. We are all human and can only take so much. For those of y'all that like my posting the scores ,that will stop until I get a little respect while doing it. If I throw myself into a discussion that gets out of hand then I deserve it. That I have not done this football season. I have tried to stay out of the idiot zone ! !

Last edited:
Dude, grow some tougher skin and stop complaining. People wonder why this site is down so much and why no one ever posts. It's because people like you that can't handle some text on the internet. MA is normally pretty solid with a couple really good teams lately and this year is a down year. They just lost (shutout!) to a SC team that is not that great so no, they do not belong in the top 10 poll. They are not a top ten team right now. Accept it for now and for your sake, they might get better by playoffs. Remember it's just a poll. It's one persons, or a group of peoples opinions. If you can't accept the fact that MA is not playing as good as the other teams than stay off the site until they start winning again. Stop being the victim all the time.

Reactions: Be_A_Dog
And Deanna as a person running the site and always throwing all your support toward Starmount ,as a fan of coarse you are not going to like a rival team that has beat them the last 2 years. Personally I think you should not show your favor toward a favorite team if you are going to run this site....You want be happy untill they're is no Bear fans on NCPrep. And as far as that goes I am not the first to complain about your poles over the years ! The big problem with this site is you let people break the rules by calling people out that has said nothing to them. I have heard you and other Mods tell 3Daughters and Heatpump not to call MA Bearman The Buzz several times and they ignored you and have never quit . They do as they please and are only on here to give a couple Bear fans a rough time. I only tell the truth and you constantly have those watching eyes on me to see everything I post.That is singling me out ,how about some of these agitators that just keep saying the same ole crap toward Mount Airy fans trying to get a responce and they get ignored hoping they will shut up until they have all they can take. I know anyone can put the binoculars on any one thread of a poster but it only watches that thread. Mine comes up on my every post. All I have tried to do is mostly post the scores and 3Daughters & Heatpump have tried to pull my chain and I have ignored them this year. This post was not totally about the polls but the bull crap you allow to happen on here. If they would have just let me post the scores and them dumb ass binoculars were on some of those dumb ass agitators. I want to know who singled ME out from my first post of this football season and why. Maybe it is time to change the rules and allow all these rules being broken to be ok or does freedom of speech already cover that and that is why they are no longer enforced . Why did 3Daughters and Heatpump not just leave me alone and let me post the scores.These 2 have constantly attacked me over the last few years even when I had nothing to say to them. I try to ignore them and they like the idiots they are just keep it coming hoping I will explode and tell them what I think. And why have rules if you can't or want enforce them. All this is covered in the rules and ignored. Either take the binoculars off me or put some on some of these agitators that stir the pot. We are all human and can only take so much. For those of y'all that like my posting the scores ,that will stop until I get a little respect while doing it. If I throw myself into a discussion that gets out of hand then I deserve it. That I have not done this football season. I have tried to stay out of the idiot zone ! !

Get beat!! Get over it.!!! I've seen little ma play 2 times this year and this is the worst team they have had in years. No speed, no depth, no offense.... 1 touch down in 2 games. Zero touch downs against SC who is a 40pt + underdog. You and buzzer boy wanted the old ncprep times to come back but they never will as long as you guys cry wolf every time something doesn't go you way.

Reactions: Be_A_Dog
Simple solution,use the ignore button!

LOL!!! My point exactly. Have not been on here in a while and saw this thread today LOL! Just pick up your ball and go to another backyard to play if you don't like it. Don't know who pays the bills to keep this forum going but I am sure it is not "photo0001" LOL!!!!. There are several hundred plus HS programs on all levels in NC represented in this forum. Always thought Deana has done a great job moderating all this. She has a right to be a fan. Mt Airy is a well respected program in this state. You say this thread was not triggered by a dang poll that Mt Airy does not deserve to be in this season but it is. This is a free forum!!! You cannot moderate all that is said other than closing the forum and I would hate to see that because of some weird dude from Mt Airy! Mt Airy deserves better!

LOL!!! My point exactly. Have not been on here in a while and saw this thread today LOL! Just pick up your ball and go to another backyard to play if you don't like it. Don't know who pays the bills to keep this forum going but I am sure it is not "photo0001" LOL!!!!. There are several hundred plus HS programs on all levels in NC represented in this forum. Always thought Deana has done a great job moderating all this. She has a right to be a fan. Mt Airy is a well respected program in this state. You say this thread was not triggered by a dang poll that Mt Airy does not deserve to be in this season but it is. This is a free forum!!! You cannot moderate all that is said other than closing the forum and I would hate to see that because of some weird dude from Mt Airy! Mt Airy deserves better!
You are so funny jumping in here and read the last post and all of a sudden you know what was said in all the posts that were posted before. You should feel like an idiot posting from the last post of several and deciding it was all me when there was several other people that this was about., Like reading the last chapter in a book and making up your mind what the whole story is about. Of coarse I have my suspicions why you just showed up with only 87 posts sense 2011. Do you have a dog in this fight ? ? ? I don't come to your favorite team and attack you. No more posts than you have in 4 years you must be like the Idiots this started with. They never post about there schools because they are mostly at the bottom of the pack. So the come to give the better know teams a rough time.I see you have 1 like you got today,I have never heard of you before. Come in to try and get yourself minute of fame taking up for Deana,

Last edited:
I will keep posting all the area scores as usual provided I get no bated posts from 3Daughters and Heatpump as I have nothing to say to them, I am asking and insist that they off my threads unless invited , I don't jump in there threads put them down and agitate them till they get made and explode. All that think this is fair want me to post the score as usual just post" DO IT " and i will do the scores .

Last edited:
binoculars show up when u post they have done it on every thread I have posted on just click unwatch and they will disappear
It does not give me that option to unwatch. Maybe the viewer. It popped up of my first post when NCprep got it's new look . I played with it on mine and putting it on other threads. Mine seems to be the only one that is perminate on every thread and post. And TVILLEDAWG2370 I have the two on ignore. I had them there before but took them off when I just started posting scores. If you will notice the just like pulling Bear fans chiain if we don't give them a responce and keep doing so if we don't respond. I have managed to mostly ignore them this year but had to when remembering things said in past years. It is personal because their teams never can seem to beat the Bears in football and can't stand how well the Bears do.

It does not give me that option to unwatch. Maybe the viewer. It popped up of my first post when NCprep got it's new look . I played with it on mine and putting it on other threads. Mine seems to be the only one that is perminate on every thread and post. And TVILLEDAWG2370 I have the two on ignore. I had them there before but took them off when I just started posting scores. If you will notice the just like pulling Bear fans chiain if we don't give them a responce and keep doing so if we don't respond. I have managed to mostly ignore them this year but had to when remembering things said in past years. It is personal because their teams never can seem to beat the Bears in football and can't stand how well the Bears do.
OK photo
I have restrained myself from making any comments directly to you about some of you stupid posts. With that said you somehow seem to keep my battery charged up. I have finally decided that you are a nut that has fallen off a tree and rolled under an old brush pile and have no clue how to get out. .

[QUOTE="photo0001, post: 184115,I only tell the truth and you constantly have those watching eyes on me to see everything I post.That is singling me out ,how about some of these agitators that just keep saying the same ole crap toward Mount Airy fans trying to get a responce and they get ignored hoping they will shut up until they have all they can take. I know anyone can put the binoculars on any one thread of a poster but it only watches that thread. Mine comes up on my every post. [/QUOTE]

I think this has been explained to you before but here goes....those "watching eyes" will appear on your screen as soon as someone replies to a post that you made or as soon as you reply to a post someone else made or as soon as someone "likes" a post you made. If you could log on as me or anybody else you would see the "watching eyes" on all of their post that they had replied to, etc. and you would not see them on photo001's post. If you go the flag in the upper right hand corner of your screen and click on it and go down to "Alert Preferences" you can stop seeing all those "watching eyes" if that is what you prefer. I hope this puts your mind to rest and I hope you can rest now.......

Last edited:

At some point, everyone has to grow up. From years of chin-wagging on here about your team nonstop, posting comments on your own comments and now hitting the Admin. Do you ever just stop, sit down in your happy place and reflect that prep football is just prep football? Thin skinned and immature folks may want to jump to another site. DON'T post scores, who cares. MA is just fine, they don't need a grown man to carry their water for them. Post some snazzy reply and continue to show yourself.

[QUOTE="photo0001, post: 184115,I only tell the truth and you constantly have those watching eyes on me to see everything I post.That is singling me out ,how about some of these agitators that just keep saying the same ole crap toward Mount Airy fans trying to get a responce and they get ignored hoping they will shut up until they have all they can take. I know anyone can put the binoculars on any one thread of a poster but it only watches that thread. Mine comes up on my every post.

I think this has been explained to you before but here goes....those "watching eyes" will appear on your screen as soon as someone replies to a post that you made or as soon as you reply to a post someone else made or as soon as someone "likes" a post you made. If you could log on as me or anybody else you would see the "watching eyes" on all of their post that they had replied to, etc. and you would not see them on photo001's post. If you go the flag in the upper right hand corner of your screen and click on it and go down to "Alert Preferences" you can stop seeing all those "watching eyes" if that is what you prefer. I hope this puts your mind to rest and I hope you can rest now.......[/QUOTE]
Thank you prlyles ,that is the firs I have heard of that. I must have missed it if it was me you told how to disable. I have took it off but may put back I I find I miss it. I just could not understand when I made my first post it was there and I never seen it on anyone else . Thanks again prlyles !

At some point, everyone has to grow up. From years of chin-wagging on here about your team nonstop, posting comments on your own comments and now hitting the Admin. Do you ever just stop, sit down in your happy place and reflect that prep football is just prep football? Thin skinned and immature folks may want to jump to another site. DON'T post scores, who cares. MA is just fine, they don't need a grown man to carry their water for them. Post some snazzy reply and continue to show yourself.
I post those scores for 3 conferences with 18 to 21 team centered around 20 miles of me and they're are people that like my doing so. So if I get as many as 3 post replied to this post that say they don't care to see them I will quit because keeping up with that many team on friday night is quite a chore . Not sure what conference or team you are from and don't expect you to understand but I wish your team good luck this year !

I have nothing against Deana but sometimes if you want to get someones attention at the top you have to start with them and then I said my peace about the real problem. I just noticed sense I posted this that this new format does not have any rules that I can find . Still Looking . Sorry Deana ! ! ! It want make me mad if you do as I ask in Feb. and Delete or block me because NCPrep is addictive and I can't seem to stay away .

I think this has been explained to you before but here goes....those "watching eyes" will appear on your screen as soon as someone replies to a post that you made or as soon as you reply to a post someone else made or as soon as someone "likes" a post you made. If you could log on as me or anybody else you would see the "watching eyes" on all of their post that they had replied to, etc. and you would not see them on photo001's post. If you go the flag in the upper right hand corner of your screen and click on it and go down to "Alert Preferences" you can stop seeing all those "watching eyes" if that is what you prefer. I hope this puts your mind to rest and I hope you can rest now.......
Thank you prlyles ,that is the firs I have heard of that. I must have missed it if it was me you told how to disable. I have took it off but may put back I I find I miss it. I just could not understand when I made my first post it was there and I never seen it on anyone else . Thanks again prlyles ![/QUOTE]
I unchecked everything on there and done a test on the JV thread and it is still there. All I can say is let um watch my posts . Not going to let it bother me any longer . probably one of my many fans. LOL ;) Thanks prlyles

binoculars show up when u post they have done it on every thread I have posted on just click unwatch and they will disappear
Ok Thanks Smctrain ! That is so we can watch and keep up with our own posts. It all makes sense now I missed this post until 1 pm Sat. Thank you !

Last edited:
1A

1. James Kenan (4-0)
2. West Montgomery (5-0)
3. Wallace Rose Hill (3-1)
4. East Surry (4-0)
5. Tarboro (5-0)
6. Murphy (4-1)
7. Mitchell (5-0)
8. Plymouth (3-1)
9. Southside (5-0)
10. East Carteret (4-1)
11. East Wilkes (4-0)
12. Rosman (3-1_

Mount Airy 3-2 Don't seem to have faith in coach Holder to turn this around . Time will tell but yall want them out out it. JUST LOVE GIVING THE BEARS AND FANS A ROUGH TIME. As I See it there is a conflick of intrest when a Starmount fan and Bear hater pulls the strings the way thay want ! This place is a JOKE ! ! ! ! Could be a lot beneath the serface . Coaches do a lot to get the team up. if it means losing a non-conference game to wake a team up . Who knows . They have never fell out of the poles with 2 loses before . Of coarse Starmont is out also ...... In for A suprise !! ! !

The only joke, besides your logic, is your spelling. "Conflick of intrest"? Try "Conflict of Interest". "Beneath the serface"? Try "Beneath the surface". "Of coarse"? Try "Of course". "In for A suprise"? Try "in for a surprise".

I won't get into your logic because Mount Airy hasn't done anything to deserve a top ranking. Your team is nothing special this year.

As a word of advice, the only ones that get upset about how their team is ranked usually suffers from "manure for brains". From reading your rant, I think you suffer from this affliction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT