ADVERTISEMENT

JM Robinson vs NW Cabarrus 10/20

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
This game is for the conference as both teams are undefeated. Unfortunately I want be able to make it due to other obligations. I be curious of how big the turnout of crowd will be at this game. Should be a good one. Any thoughts on this game.

I will be there Good Lord willing.Biggest game in Cabarrus County in years IMHO.Both teams are very good and the crowd will be HUGE.We plan on being there 2 hours before kickoff.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I will be there Good Lord willing.Biggest game in Cabarrus County in years IMHO.Both teams are very good and the crowd will be HUGE.We plan on being there 2 hours before kickoff.
I wish I could be there. But family coming in, I want be able to make it. It definitely will be huge. Update scores if you can.

Reactions: furt cowler
Sounds like that’s gonna be two teams nobody will want to see in the play offs. And I’d like to be there also. I’ll go with NW in a close one . Probably in the 35 - 28 range.

Any updates on the injury player for Robinson from last weeks game.

No. They stop the game in the 3 quarter. He had to be airlifted to the hospital. Heard possible neck injury..

Game has been moved up to tomorrow at 7pm. I was at the game and concerning the student athlete that was injured, he was not airlifted. He was taken by ambulance for a precautionary reasons. He is fine and just out for this week from what I was told.
Thanks for the update. Must have gotten bad info. Glad he is going to be ok.

Simmons has Robinson winning by 4. Will be interesting to see how this one turns out.

The Refs are clearly involved in this game in a bad way, as someone who has run chains before this is a massive joke. 1st, robinson Qb was clearly stopped a yard and a half back into the end zone, ball spotted at the half yard line. 2nd time robinson had ball at its own 20,, play ends at the 28 and robinson was awarded a first down. 3rd time a clear pass out of bounds by a good 3 yrds and the northwest defender was called for interference. 4th time northwest punter was clearly knocked down after robinson player goes into the leg, no call .. Refs are also taking forever to spot the ball, at least 6 times in games refs have had to stop play or hold up play to talk between them to figure out ball spot or get foul corrected.. No flow to game, robinson has 2 pass TD's, northwest 1 Td after a 2 play drive .. robinson 14 -7 at half

so vic val whats your take on this, we got a nwc fans view,
have robinson in the pigskin, maybe the refs are on my side ?
I’m not at the game. But following score from another source. They have the game on the radio but I can’t seem to pick it up good.

I figure this be a good game but I’m not there to see what’s going on with the officiating

NW was the better team IMO... Dropped wide open touchdown pass in 3RD QTR also Had it first and goal on 5 yard line on two different occasions and came up with no points. JM Robinson appeared to score on busted coverage. If they played again id pick NW

Last edited:
The Refs are clearly involved in this game in a bad way, as someone who has run chains before this is a massive joke. 1st, robinson Qb was clearly stopped a yard and a half back into the end zone, ball spotted at the half yard line. 2nd time robinson had ball at its own 20,, play ends at the 28 and robinson was awarded a first down. 3rd time a clear pass out of bounds by a good 3 yrds and the northwest defender was called for interference. 4th time northwest punter was clearly knocked down after robinson player goes into the leg, no call .. Refs are also taking forever to spot the ball, at least 6 times in games refs have had to stop play or hold up play to talk between them to figure out ball spot or get foul corrected.. No flow to game, robinson has 2 pass TD's, northwest 1 Td after a 2 play drive .. robinson 14 -7 at half
Not to mention that after NWC missed a FG and starting at the 20 after the ball went into the end zone. The refs placed the ball on the 20 but the chains set up on the 15. After running a play the JMR was awarded a 1st down on the 28 yard line. SMH

Not to mention that after NWC missed a FG and starting at the 20 after the ball went into the end zone. The refs placed the ball on the 20 but the chains set up on the 15. After running a play the JMR was awarded a 1st down on the 28 yard line. SMH
all true i agree, i dont think it was being called for either team, i just feel bad for the kids not being able to get into the flow, the refs weren't on top of there own job, didn't seem that assigned team worked very well together in a game that had alot to do with the playoff seeding.

I'm not sure why these officals was picked for this game. In a game of this calber where the 2 top teams playing for the SPC championship. The booker should have sent the best(or better) crew for this game?
The game announcers made many comments on how the game was called?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT