ADVERTISEMENT

Javonte

It's worse than just an ACL. I just saw this on Fox news. Williams tore his ACL as well as his LCL and posterior lateral corner, per NFL Network.

• Wow
Reactions: Maiden Creek
That sucks....really sucks
Javonte frequently travels back home to see his grandmother, who currently looks after his horses. He was raised in a rural location where the only things available were chicken, pigs, and pig skin. This child is amazing. I recall that in his debut season, he finished with 16 touchdowns. To be honest, that is unbelievable. Heck, he even had aspirations to attend Carolina and play in the NFL at the age of 11. I hope he bounces back like Zamir White with two ACL injuries. Good Luck!

Javonte will be back stronger than ever... He is a hard worker... Determined and will push himself to return to the field... This young man already has over 1k rushing yards in his career and he only is in year 2! And he also split carries with Melvin Gordon last year... Im sure Emmitt Smith had the same issues during his time in the NFL so I expect javonte to be back next year ready to take the NFL completely by Storm

I hated to hear this, he, Russell Wilson, and radley Chubb turne me into a Bronco fan and I've watched all their games.
I was looking forward to this myself. It's disappointing. I hope he can come back the same. I know alot of backs return, but not with the same fire power they used to have. I hope it's different for him. By the time he comes back it may be with a different team which sucks, because this formula looked promising.

I was looking forward to this myself. It's disappointing. I hope he can come back the same. I know alot of backs return, but not with the same fire power they used to have. I hope it's different for him. By the time he comes back it may be with a different team which sucks, because this formula looked promising.
He still got at least two or three more years left on his rookie contract... I'm sure when he returns next year he still be with the same team but maybe a different running mate... I'm thinking Gordon is possibly on his last year with Denver... I believe he will have the same fire power maybe even stronger when he returns

Honestly, I think he hurt his knee in SanFrancisco game. Then in LV game really hurt it. He wasn’t running with same explosiveness. Javonte has the desire and he’ll be back stronger than ever

Honestly, I think he hurt his knee in SanFrancisco game. Then in LV game really hurt it. He wasn’t running with same explosiveness. Javonte has the desire and he’ll be back stronger than ever

This is why I dont trust most NFL and NCAA doctors and trainers. Not sure who looked at him or if anybody did at all, BUT if some of us can see it on the screen from a distance, and the "medical professional" can't... Everything is so money driven, till the lines between hurt/injured/minor injury are blurred. NFL like MMA doesn't really care about players health like they pretend to.

Ref: Tua Tagovailoa - even with him, I think he came back too fast from injury during his 2nd Alabama season(often times I think surgeries are unnecessary and sometimes they just need a cast and sit out a year, but they want you back on the field so quick) Now this concussion.

This is why I dont get mad like some simpletons when players look out for themselves, those leagues and often times the teams do not.

He still got at least two or three more years left on his rookie contract... I'm sure when he returns next year he still be with the same team but maybe a different running mate... I'm thinking Gordon is possibly on his last year with Denver... I believe he will have the same fire power maybe even stronger when he returns

Early in the season so he should have time to really rehab and get it back. He has youth on his side too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT