ADVERTISEMENT

Jacksonville vs Northside Jacksonville

Rivalry game, could go either way. NS seems to be young in some key positions, I've heard. NS has three stud d1 players so not sure what's going on. JhS should win this game by 14

I hope you're right, but we have far from curb stomped anyone thus far.
I just dont think NS is good at all this year, really weren't that good of a team the last couple of years just made sure they got JQ the ball. I dont think jville is great either, but I still got them as probably the 2nd best team in the conf

Yes, I'm betting the farm on Havelock. I think we edge out West for second, but again, they've given us problems in the past. Let's not look past Northside. Good luck to all.

Reactions: easy252 and UNC91
Yes, I'm betting the farm on Havelock. I think we edge out West for second, but again, they've given us problems in the past. Let's not look past Northside. Good luck to all.
Yeah and thats sumthing I never understood lol. Jville has just as much speed as us and let's WC give them issues lol. Most times our speed guys don't even get touched getting to the edge against them, u would think it would play out the same for u guys every year too lol... Good luck to all tho, just wanna stay healthy and covid free

Reactions: UNC91
Yeah and thats sumthing I never understood lol. Jville has just as much speed as us and let's WC give them issues lol. Most times our speed guys don't even get touched getting to the edge against them, u would think it would play out the same for u guys every year too lol... Good luck to all tho, just wanna stay healthy and covid free
Yeah it’s crazy how that always seem to work out. I have no idea what they see against us that we don’t just run past them all the time. Because there is no question who the faster more athletic team is on the field when we play them. That game always seem to be a trap game.
NS is about to get curb stomped lmao!!!
I don’t know about that one. Rivalry game you can never call those. I know that Northside does not like Jacksonville and Jacksonville doesn’t like them. Always a hard hitting game with allot of pride and city bragging rights on the line. North side do have some youngsters in key spots but they got some studs also. Should be a good one. Cards definitely has to keep improving each game and can’t look past anyone. We started allot of sophomores last year. The best thing about them is they are all juniors. All the attention goes to Tymir and rightfully so.. been saying he was special since he was coming out of 8th grade. Some called me crazy. Jacksonville has a couple of talented athletes that will be a problem for anyone next year. The youngsters that are coming up just might be the most talented crew to come through since Williams has been there. A ton of athletes with speed for days. This one is hard to call could go either way.

Rivalry game, could go either way. NS seems to be young in some key positions, I've heard. NS has three stud d1 players so not sure what's going on. JhS should win this game by 14
I don’t know for the looks NS just ran into two solid opponents. We did as well. This one will be a tough one for the Cards. They cannot make some of the mistakes that they made in the first two games that’s for sure.If do it will be a long night I don’t what NS record is. Those are some hard nosed kids. One thing for sure about these two schools they don’t like each other and always play hard against each other.

Reactions: redskins55
Well maybe Cards are ok. 41-0 3rd on Northside. North side made things look a little like something against a solid Clinton team. So maybe Cards are not so bad after all.

Reactions: UNC91
Yes, 252 called it, curb stomping. I dont think Northside got a firstdown besides on those two 15 yard penalties.
Your right that’s all. I mean looks like the defense got it figured out. I mean Northside did make things a little interesting against a solid Clinton team. But who knows these Cards keep improving maybe things will be interesting this season. Maybe just maybe things will be put to rest that we only have one player. Then again nope let everyone continue to think that. Can’t wait for the whole ok everyone that you beat us down this year argument. You know that’s coming. We could beat Alabama and it will be welll y’all got lucky you have not won any state titles in forever or we used to beat y’all 25 years ago. Congratulations Cards! Now on to next week.

East Duplin is the best 0 and 3 team in the state. Toughest opponent we had this year.
Yea you just might be right about that one. Friday looked like shades of another #7 named Benton running around playing QB. We all knew how that worked out once the team got rolling. Hopefully this defense wakes up the rest of the year like they played Friday and they will be ok. Northside got 3 or 4 D1 kids on the field. Should have been more of a competitive game or just maybe now I could be wrong. Maybe Jacksonville has some of those caliber kids also instead of just one? Benton at 6’3 with some wheels on him is definitely showing he is going to get some looks #9 running the ball is a big bruising back who can definitely play somewhere on the next level. So does the other back. There is some talent on the team that is getting overlooked for sure. We will see as the season goes on. The one thing that folks seem to forget is that all these kids were starters as sophomores last season. Team is loaded with juniors. Only 3 senior starters on defense. If all goes well and barring any key injuries Cards will be a problem next year. There are a couple of kids who are JV who can be on varsity right now also. So we will see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT