ADVERTISEMENT

Jacksonville vs Havelock..Finally it's here.

Jville passes ball deep and it's intercepted I don't understand the play call u have two time outs and havelock show they couldn't stop the qb run and you pass it lmaoo we will take it tho!!

Ball game havelock wins 42-38
Why in the world would you call a long pass in that situation. Zebras were absolutely terrible for both teams. What a classic high school football game. You can count this if they meet again in the playoffs Cards will not lose twice to the same team.

I think Havelock will be small 3a. Watch out for Conley in big 3a. They scored like a million points this year. They and jville worry me in big 3

I believe they are awesome but that qb if u can stop him u can more than likely beat the cards but that is a big IF they have athletes all over the field but that qb really stood out
Those RB are not to shabby either. Not very many teams will withstand that for 4 QT it will take a team special like a Havelock and there is not many of them. Cards will have a decent run in the playoffs. They get hot they will be very hard to beat.

And the beauty of this team is its dominated by juniors. Hopefully they can get a little respect now. They took the mighty Havelock down to the wire. That 4th and 10 No way in the world that kid had the first down. Not even close. But hey you can't let the stripes decide the game. Again congratulations RAMS!

And the beauty of this team is its dominated by juniors. Hopefully they can get a little respect now. They took the mighty Havelock down to the wire. That 4th and 10 No way in the world that kid had the first down. Not even close. But hey you can't let the stripes decide the game. Again congratulations RAMS!
sounded like a great game! i told everybody Jville is for real! i bet they believe me now. game could have went either way. both teams should do well in the playoffs!!!

sounded like a great game! i told everybody Jville is for real! i bet they believe me now. game could have went either way. both teams should do well in the playoffs!!!
Yes it was a excellent game. The stripes missed so.e obvious calls for both teams. But yea definitely two heavy weight fighters slugging it out till the end. Havelock and Jacksonville if the numbers look like they do and the projections are what the are the Cards will meet the Rams again. Remember its hard to beat a really good team twice.

Reactions: 96panther
Thanks to both of you for the great updates! I knew this would be a good one.

Thanks to both of you for the great updates! I knew this would be a good one.
Welcome Otis how did the Eagles do? After the game some of the Havelock fans agreed that this was the best team that the Rams have faced all year. One of the kids fathers was saying that the Rams are not used to any team being able to match them speed ,size,athletically like they seen tonight. When was the last time you saw a team just March up and down the field on the Rams and almost score at will. Again proud of how the Cards fought they had a chance to win..the packed house got treated to something special. Great high school football game.

Yes it was a excellent game. The stripes missed so.e obvious calls for both teams. But yea definitely two heavy weight fighters slugging it out till the end. Havelock and Jacksonville if the numbers look like they do and the projections are what the are the Cards will meet the Rams again. Remember its hard to beat a really good team twice.
i know right! Northside proved that true once again against us last year.

Welcome Otis how did the Eagles do? After the game some of the Havelock fans agreed that this was the best team that the Rams have faced all year. One of the kids fathers was saying that the Rams are not used to any team being able to match them speed ,size,athletically like they seen tonight. When was the last time you saw a team just March up and down the field on the Rams and almost score at will. Again proud of how the Cards fought they had a chance to win..the packed house got treated to something special. Great high school football game.

We had to play without our running back and our offense struggled. Washington beat us which helped them get a playoff game. We play Richlands Friday at home. We wouldn't have made the playoffs if we were still 3A so the change was good for us this year. So many injuries this year. I've never seen so many in one season in all the years of Eagles football. Our rb was out for a different reason but he will be able to play friday night. I do not agree with him being held out last friday. He hit a kid after school on school property that had hit on his girlfriend. When Green confronted him about it the kid called him a N*****. That is unacceptable and I didn't think Green deserved suspension. If our principle reads preps he will see just how wrong I think he was. The other kid was a jv player. I hope he never gets to play again.

You gotta be being bias if u saying he wasn't past the first he only needed to get to the 26 he got to like the 22 lmao I seen it on max preps he was way pass the first down and either way dude tackled him before he even caught it so it was Pi either way

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT