ADVERTISEMENT

Jacksonville vs Havelock..Finally it's here.

footballoholic32

Jul 16, 2012
Well its here... what most thought it would be? Will the Rams dominate the Cards or will there be a passing of the touch?

Passing of the touch definitely, that just sounds....naughty lmao. Have you a couple sips last night? Here's hoping Jacksonville sends Havelock back to where ever they were before 2009...I think that place is called irrelevant.

Reactions: Chopper747
Based on the scores from games against common opponents in conference play, Havelock should win this one. They are rolling on offense and destroying everybody. But, it would be great to see them given a tough game before the playoffs start. Otherwise, they won't face any competition until the 3rd round at least.

Well its here... what most thought it would be? Will the Rams dominate the Cards or will there be a passing of the touch?
dont know what will happen, but im pulling for the Cards! besides, i have a coworker whose son plays for Jville High.

Sure both teams been ready for this game but you can't really go by common opponents because both havelock and Jacksonville has blew them out outside of north side which I heard was some pretty bad officiating in that game that kept it close so I'm thinking this game will be decided the same way it was decided last year who ever makes the most mistakes and pentalies will lose this game

Passing of the touch definitely, that just sounds....naughty lmao. Have you a couple sips last night? Here's hoping Jacksonville sends Havelock back to where ever they were before 2009...I think that place is called irrelevant.

And you're a idiot havelock isn't going anywhere anytime soon just so you know our jv is undefeated again lmao so keep having dreams

Based on the scores from games against common opponents in conference play, Havelock should win this one. They are rolling on offense and destroying everybody. But, it would be great to see them given a tough game before the playoffs start. Otherwise, they won't face any competition until the 3rd round at least.
Well I as far as common opponents scores. I am not going to speak for Havelock and what they do. However a couple of those common opponent scores are a little deceiving. White Oak score was 44-0 in the first QT. Backups played from 2nd QT on. Cards had a TD called back and got inside the 10 three times and instead of running up the score took a knee. So could they have scored 80 or more without question. Swansboro game backups whole second half. Two TDs called back by backups. So would 14 more would have looked more impressive? Sure but why? Northside game terrible officiating just have to call it like it is. Not even as close as the score indicates had a couple called back in that one.14 of their points were in garbage time. New Bern if it was not for the love of his alma mater that could have been a massacre. Backup played the entire second half. West Carteret got 14 garbage points off backups game was technically over at halftime starters all out. So if we are going off that I think its allot more even then what folks think. Havelock are they a great team? No question about it. Mark my words Friday night they are going to face a solid football team. Cards will be ready should be a classic

Last edited:
Reactions: 96panther
Well I as far as common opponents scores. I am not going to speak for Havelock and what they do. However a couple of those common opponent scores are a little deceiving. White Oak score was 44-0 in the first QT. Backups played from 2nd QT on. Cards had a TD called back and got inside the 10 three times and instead of running up the score took a knee. So could they have scored 80 or more without question. Swansboro game backups whole second half. Two TDs called back by backups. So would 14 more would have looked more impressive? Sure but why? Northside game terrible officiating just have to call it like it is. Not even as close as the score indicates had a couple called back in that one.14 of their points were in garbage time. New Bern if it was not for the love of his alma mater that could have been a massacre. Backup played the entire second half. West Carteret got 14 garbage points off backups game was technically over at halftime starters all out. So if we are going off that I think its allot more even then what folks think. Havelock are they a great team? No question about it. Mark my words Friday night they are going to face a solid football team. Cards will be ready should be a classic
Havelock by at least 2tds

Reactions: Onslowfootball

Jacksonville is doing the same thing to folks other than the two-score win against Northside, which is a big rivalry game. The Cards are extremely well-coached and will have a good game-plan. Havelock relies on the quick short passing game, Jacksonville needs to make sure they wrap up and limit the big-play ability by #22. This should be a helluva game for the Conference Championship.

I do realize one thing when I look at these two teams and their records is that 2A football is loaded.

This game needs to be moved to Saturday night. That way I can go!!!! :)

I do realize one thing when I look at these two teams and their records is that 2A football is loaded.
East Duplin and Wallace Rose Hill have got it going on. I hope we get to play one of them in the playoffs. Our non conf schedule took a toll on us as we had 13 out for the year before we started conf play. I'm amazed at what our kids accomplished winning thier conf title with one hame to go. Still i hope we get a matchup with one of these teams.

East Duplin and Wallace Rose Hill have got it going on. I hope we get to play one of them in the playoffs. Our non conf schedule took a toll on us as we had 13 out for the year before we started conf play. I'm amazed at what our kids accomplished winning their conf title with one game to go. Still i hope we get a matchup with one of these teams.

East Duplin and Wallace Rose Hill have got it going on. I hope we get to play one of them in the playoffs. Our non conf schedule took a toll on us as we had 13 out for the year before we started conf play. I'm amazed at what our kids accomplished winning thier conf title with one hame to go. Still i hope we get a matchup with one of these teams.
who is your team?

who is your team?

West Craven. I don't say much about my team here cause we got bumped down to 2A starting this year. I'm still feeling like I'm in timeout or something here. Miss playing in the 3A with Havelock, Jacksonville , and West Carteret. Although its been good for us. It was going to be a down year considering the seniors we lost last year. Havelock and West Carteret beat us as non conf and I know Jacksonville would have too had we played. Maybe we can get those numbers back up and get back where we belong!!
My daughter played volleyball at West Craven this year and your Panthers ended our season in the playoffs . I liked your gym.

Last edited:
youre joking right? wrh only had 5 first downs when we played lol.

Regardless y'all didn't score after the first quarter they had chances to take the lead multiple times yall didn't dominate them yall scored all your points in like the first 5 mins of the game and didn't score anymore lmao

You wanna keep talking smack about how Wallace beat havelock when everyone knows why havelock lost that game I guarantee u if havelock and Wallace played at this time of year havelock would easily beat them by 2-3 tds but you and Jacksonville will find out Friday how good havelock has got you sitting here judging a team in novemeber from a game that happen in August lol if you think you playing the same team from week 2 I hope that's the mindset y'all come in with

I know that Havelock is ..well Havelock. But just like you say that the Rams are not the same team from Aug..you can bet the farm that the Cards are not either. This should be a classic. As you know I never in 7 years on here have ever said Jacksonville will beat anyone. But I can promise you this. This is not the Cards of the past and Havelock will find that out. Not saying we will win but if they are coming in thinking it's the same old Jacksonville they had better watch out. This team is leaps and bounds ahead of last years team at the same time.

West Craven. I don't say much about my team here cause we got bumped down to 2A starting this year. I'm still feeling like I'm in timeout or something here. Miss playing in the 3A with Havelock, Jacksonville , and West Carteret. Although its been good for us. It was going to be a down year considering the seniors we lost last year. Havelock and West Carteret beat us as non conf and I know Jacksonville would have too had we played. Maybe we can get those numbers back up and get back where we belong!!
My daughter played volleyball at West Craven this year and your Panthers ended our season in the playoffs . I liked your gym.
sorry about that lol

Regardless y'all didn't score after the first quarter they had chances to take the lead multiple times yall didn't dominate them yall scored all your points in like the first 5 mins of the game and didn't score anymore lmao
lol. we did everything but score after the first 5 mins. we ran up and down the field on that "vaunted" wrh defense, got in the red zone multiple times, AND missed 2 very makeable field goals. it may not have translated into more points, but make no mistake about it, the domination was still there. 23 first downs for us. 5 for wrh! total domination!!!

You wanna keep talking smack about how Wallace beat havelock when everyone knows why havelock lost that game I guarantee u if havelock and Wallace played at this time of year havelock would easily beat them by 2-3 tds but you and Jacksonville will find out Friday how good havelock has got you sitting here judging a team in novemeber from a game that happen in August lol if you think you playing the same team from week 2 I hope that's the mindset y'all come in with
why exactly did Havelock lose that game???

Reactions: Chopper747
3 intentional grounding pentalies holding pentalies that was killing drives not saying that isn't crediting wrh defense but this isn't the same team from week 2 u will soon see that's all Ima say
ok. fair enough. i wasnt at that game so i really had no idea what you were referring to.

passing of torch not sure chance to win maybe changing means dominating for about 7 years and still rolling, Their JV year in year out dominating feeding up to rams. Cards have chance to win The Card JV will lose by about 3tds not focused enough

And you're a idiot havelock isn't going anywhere anytime soon just so you know our jv is undefeated again lmao so keep having dreams
yhou are right passing will be dominating like HHS does with jv/varsity year end year out with that said your jv wins by a least 3 tds. The rams do what good teams do you make a mistake and you pay for it.

Being that I have people.that I love on the Havelock side, may the best team win!

Otis, wrong brother. Some of the current coaching staff at Havelock are my brothers. Caleb is the truth!

Oh I agree with you about Caleb. Great guy and a great coach. I posted last year Havelock would not miss a beat. Had to pick on you.

Reactions: seadog28
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT