ADVERTISEMENT

Jacksonville Cardinals

Coaches from Havelock have strong relationships with D1 coaches. Almost every week they have a coach over at the high school, definitely a place to go if you want to get noticed.

West Carteret's leading rusher last year who had over 1600 yards and 21 TD's is one of the transfers. Their leading receiver who had over 750 yards and 7 TD's is another.

With that being said, Charlotte Catholic also has a lot to do with all this going down as well.
lol

Coaches from Havelock have strong relationships with D1 coaches. Almost every week they have a coach over at the high school, definitely a place to go if you want to get noticed.

West Carteret's leading rusher last year who had over 1600 yards and 21 TD's is one of the transfers. Their leading receiver who had over 750 yards and 7 TD's is another.

With that being said, Charlotte Catholic also has a lot to do with all this going down as well.
The wr is originally from Havelock, him and his brother just came back home.

You do know I'm a coach at Catholic right? We don't have one current power 5 recruit you'd think if we were recruiting we'd have at least 1-2 right? So you don't know anything of which you speak, go gloat over beating Kinston again we haven't heard enough about the unstoppable Cards.

How is that #87 receiver looking this year? I believe he was a sophmore last year. Kid looked good to me in the State championship game. He had one drop but other than that he reminded me of Bo Hines that played a year at State.

Just as expected. Cardinals are no s@&$ legit. Lejeune let’s not even talk about. Kinston ran completely off the field. On the ground and through the air. Total domination by the Cards. Told you bigger faster version then the last two seasons. Stay healthy and should be a threat deep in the playoffs.

Did Lejeune scrimmage Kinston? I wouldn't be surprised if that was close. Kinston is not that good in football. Girls team.

How is that #87 receiver looking this year? I believe he was a sophmore last year. Kid looked good to me in the State championship game. He had one drop but other than that he reminded me of Bo Hines that played a year at State.
He is looking good, up to 195 pounds, probably 6’3 1/2, his brother his a freshman and already taller than him

You do know I'm a coach at Catholic right? We don't have one current power 5 recruit you'd think if we were recruiting we'd have at least 1-2 right? So you don't know anything of which you speak, go gloat over beating Kinston again we haven't heard enough about the unstoppable Cards.
Lmao.. not many real coaches get on here and talk crap like you do. Must be the get back coach.

Benefits of being in a Military town.

Havelock isn’t your typical military town like a Say Jacksonville or Fayetteville a large air station but not a boat load of Marnies , Yes there are some players that come in from the military but their aren’t a boat load that people think. Most are home grown

Havelock isn’t your typical military town like a Say Jacksonville or Fayetteville a large air station but not a boat load of Marnies , Yes there are some players that come in from the military but their aren’t a boat load that people think. Most are home grown

Correct, those areas are larger. The majority are home grown, yes.

Reactions: downlo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT