ADVERTISEMENT

Jackets are baaaaackkkk!!

SamTheMan

Aug 25, 2001
Yes they are.
I am back.
I am Sam, I am Sam, I am Sam the Man!

Jackets passing with ease last night. Great run game, up the middle, around the end, wherever they needed to go. Defense was stifling.

Jackets should be 4-0 when conference starts.

Roll Jackets Roll

Are you sure you are on the correct board sam? lol- I dont recall seeing a hayesville poster on the football boards in quiet a while. Basketball and baseball boards are usually the old stomping grounds for jacket posters. Welcome aboard

First of all I hope the jackets are improved from last year (couldn't be much worse) but to come on here and boast about beating 2 terrible teams is ridiculous. They do have some talent but when (if) you guys beat a team that is decent let me know. A post like this is embarrassing not only to the team but the community. Beat Enka in 2 weeks and then I will throw some props that way but until then don't get your hopes up on the 1st 2 victories they don't mean much. Do you think Alabama went around bragging about beating Western.

First of all I hope the jackets are improved from last year (couldn't be much worse) but to come on here and boast about beating 2 terrible teams is ridiculous. They do have some talent but when (if) you guys beat a team that is decent let me know. A post like this is embarrassing not only to the team but the community. Beat Enka in 2 weeks and then I will throw some props that way but until then don't get your hopes up on the 1st 2 victories they don't mean much. Do you think Alabama went around bragging about beating Western.

You guys are funny!! You brag on Andrews who is 2-0 ( and rightly deserves credit), but they havent exactly slayed any dragons this year either.

When did I mention Andrews I was commenting on your post about Hayesville. Don't bring another team into it. It is a Hayesville thread correct?

Andrews will be tested this week. And Sam really never show up till u win 2 games ... Nobody cares what nonsense you say ..

Mitchell was very good and strong on the line. Didn't tbrow the ball great . Run all sorts of plays. Ran all over my braves. Looked solid on defense against the run

Just looked very well coached and man handled our young line ... Can't wait to see #2 run on them... Our qb had success running think he had over 100 running ..

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Who Dey? Who Dey? Who Dey think they gonna beat them Jackets? Well...... maybe the Jets, Wildcats, Tigers, Maroon Devils, Black Knights, Bulldogs, and last but not least, Braves.

Yes they are.
I am back.
I am Sam, I am Sam, I am Sam the Man!

Jackets passing with ease last night. Great run game, up the middle, around the end, wherever they needed to go. Defense was stifling.

Jackets should be 4-0 when conference starts.

Roll Jackets Roll

"Stifling defense" Basin first two drives were a TO in red zone and a TD.

Jackets are off to a great start to the 2015 season! Here are the current SMC standings after Week 2!

SMC Standings

Hayesville 2-0
Rosman 2-0
Andrews 2-0
Cherokee 1-1
Robbinsville 1-1
Swain Co. 1-1
Murphy 1-1

Roll Tide!!
Lol! Can't wait until that 2017 opener in Atlanta! At least Bama will play FSU though, unlike most of the rest of the $ec. Bama puts their money where their mouth is so I respect them. Still gonna beat 'em though!

Lol! Can't wait until that 2017 opener in Atlanta! At least Bama will play FSU though, unlike most of the rest of the $ec. Bama puts their money where their mouth is so I respect them. Still gonna beat 'em though!

Nole fan don't get crabby....wait Jameson already did.

Reactions: Cold Biscuit
Sorry I dont follow the Florida State Prison league closely.
Yeah sure. Whatever you say bud. FSU isn't any worse than any other big time college football program. You need to stop watching so much E$ecPN. It will rot your brain. They are in cahoots with the $ec ($ec network proves this) and they know FSU is the $ec's biggest threat every year. That's why they work so hard to tear down FSU while totally overlooking $ec transgressions. The $ec leads the country in arrests over the past few years by a mile but you never hear about it because they are protected by E$ecPN. You sound like one of those half -a- meatball brained Paul Finebaum callers! What's wrong? Are you still pissed because FSU ended the $ec's national championship winning streak a couple of years ago?

Yeah sure. Whatever you say bud. FSU isn't any worse than any other big time college football program. You need to stop watching so much E$ecPN. It will rot your brain. They are in cahoots with the $ec ($ec network proves this) and they know FSU is the $ec's biggest threat every year. That's why they work so hard to tear down FSU while totally overlooking $ec transgressions. The $ec leads the country in arrests over the past few years by a mile but you never hear about it because they are protected by E$ecPN. You sound like one of those half -a- meatball brained Paul Finebaum callers! What's wrong? Are you still pissed because FSU ended the $ec's national championship winning streak a couple of years ago?

Nope, no love for the SEC. Just call it the way it is. The facts speak for themselves no bias involved, just the facts. Are you saying it is ok because other schools have problems?

Nope, no love for the SEC. Just call it the way it is. The facts speak for themselves no bias involved, just the facts. Are you saying it is ok because other schools have problems?
Nope it's not okay for any team to have problems but everyone of them do. The real question is, is it okay to single out FSU? Is it fair how FSU is treated by the media and casual fans around the country who get most of their info from E$ecPN? The recent hate from the media started because of a bogus rape allegation against Winston, which was debunked three different times! He was never even charged with a crime and has never even been arrested and yet people treat him like the anti-christ! Here's some facts for you: Greg Reid, Randy Moss, Laverneous Coles, Nigel Carr, Ekeme Eligwe, Deondre Johnson...all these guys were dismissed from FSU over the years for violating team rules. There are more but that's just off the top of my head. You always hear how FSU doesn't discipline players but I just gave you a list that proves otherwise. Why is this never mentioned by the media??? Hmmm...

Come on watcher, don't quit now! Those crickets are getting mighty loud! I wanna know about all those FACTS you speak of and where you got those said FACTS! Can't wait to hear it.

Check an article in the NY Times from October 10, 2014. "At FSU football clouds justice". All those players removed from the team supports my point. Or maybe they got sent home for skipping Sunday school.

I'm NO apologist for Florida State, but I watched a little of ESPN's ACC preview, and it was the most negative preview show that I had ever watched....All 3 guys were trashing the ACC teams, and never even mentioned what happened at the end of last season when the ACC teams beat the SEC teams head-to-head.....As for the preview, I couldn't watch the whole thing because I just got too mad, and tired of listening to that garbage and their prognostications that the ACC would be left out of this year's playoffs at the end of the season....

ESPN is in bed with the SEC because of their network that they are trying to promote....I despise the SEC and ESPN equally, and very seldom watch ESPN as much as I use too...

Back to "Bandwagon" Sam's topic!

Not that I even care but it is like fsu just attracts thugs (like the Miami of old) and using Randy Moss as an example of how they handle violations of the rules isn't much of a case. Randy had originally signed with Notre Dame but was denied enrollment because he was involved in a racially charged fight that put some one in the hospital (I remember because I am a fan of the fighting Irish and it was a huge loss) and fsu stepped right in and offered him enrollment there. So it is like they want the troubled players or the ones that are criminals. I swear no disrespect criminals or not that have had some great teams and I don't ever get to watch ESPN to know how they treat them was just stating something I was sure about.

Cmon guys, enough of espn and fsu. Anyone think Hayesville can run the table and go undefeated? lol

Very happy for Hayesville to be 2-0. Always nice to have a couple blowouts to start the season. But realistically, the last two weeks have been the two easiest games on the schedule.

Enka should be a good test to see how improved the jackets are this season. They were tied up with Pisgah10-10 at the half and ended up losing 24-10 this past friday.

Enka should be a good test to see how improved the jackets are this season. They were tied up with Pisgah10-10 at the half and ended up losing 24-10 this past friday.

Yeah not to mention, that the Enka RB rushed for over 300yds against Owen in the opener, so the Yellowjackets rush defense will likely be tested in a couple of weeks?

Roar Tigers Roar!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT