ADVERTISEMENT

IT IS TIME!

seadog28

Oct 4, 2004
All pretenders find a safe place, pick up a basketball and do some drills, tell your girlfriends that you'll soon be able to spend some quality time with them, get a job, or plan a pity party trip.

Regards,

THE MIGHTY RED RAIDERS!

Reactions: HardCorps82
All pretenders find a safe place, pick up a basketball and do some drills, tell your girlfriends that you'll soon be able to spend some quality time with them, get a job, or plan a pity party trip.

Regards,

THE MIGHTY RED RAIDERS!

The only Red Raiders that ever mattered were the Farm Life Red Raiders and they took a name change when they built West Craven to the Eagles. Come get you some!!

not mad at all just wishing we didn't have Freedom, Crest and Hibriten in front of us. That's like going to the dentist. I heard you Belmont boys never heard of a dentist?

We need West Rowan to do us a favor and upset a few of these big boy's.

Regards,

THE MIGHTY RED RAIDERS!

It must have cost you Belmontians a fortune to get the NCSHAA to come up with that bracket!!!! Dang Dog!! We don't have that kinda pull up here at the "U". Give me the details when you sober up after that Playoff party!! ;)

Reactions: seadog28
Fri, if we have a clean offense and continue our dirty defense, I might be buying you a hotdog in Lineberger! I'd like that.

Reactions: frifalcon
Fri, if we have a clean offense and continue our dirty defense, I might be buying you a hotdog in Lineberger! I'd like that.

Make it 2 dogs and a loaded soda and I will see what we can do about getting there..........:cool:

Reactions: seadog28
We need West Rowan to do us a favor and upset a few of these big boy's.
We have the skill players and the defense to do it. Our QB has been off the last few games so teams have been stacking the box for the run. If we put it all together we can beat anybody. Our schedule has been brutal.

Freedom easiest, Crest easy and Hibriten fun.
I was hoping to see Tuscola or Pisgah. Not that we would beat them I just want to see how we would stack up. Now the only way we would see them is in the 4th round. We are not a 4th round team this year.

Regards,

THE MIGHTY RED RAIDERS!
man, welcome back Sdog!! These boards aren't the same without you.

You can come or go, but get the hell out of here!

Regards,

THE MIGHTY RED RAIDERS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT