ADVERTISEMENT

If Playoffs Were This Friday 9/13

GrizzlyDevil

Nov 22, 2011
Using the latest RPI numbers. Here is what the playoff bracket would look like. Yes, I know that we haven't gotten into conference play yet...I am assuming the conferences finish the same as the current RPI Rankings.

This is not to be taken seriously...it's just a brief glimpse into what might be. I expect this to change immensely between now and season's end.

WESTEAST
1 - Randleman1 - James Kenan
32 - Owen32 - Seaforth
16 - West Stokes16 - Nash Central
17 - Trinity17 - Kinston
9 - CS Davidson9 - JF Webb
24 - Pine Lake Prep24 - South Columbus
8 - North Surry8 - Eastern Wayne
25 - East Surry25 - SW Onslow
--------------------
4 - Bunker Hill4 - Roanoke Rapids
29 - Providence Grove29 - East Duplin
13 - TW Andrews13 - Greene Central
20 - Forest Hills20 - Holmes
12 - East Rutherford12 - West Craven
21 - Maiden21 - North Lenoir
5 - Lexington5 - Northeastern
28 - Salisbury28 - East Carteret
--------------------
--------------------
2 - Reidsville2 - SW Edgecombe
31 - West Wilkes31 - Spring Creek
15 - Brevard15 - Farmville Central
18 - Surry Central18 - Cummings
10 - Shelby10 - North Pitt
23 - Bandys23 - Martin County
7 - Hendersonville7 - Heide Trask
26 - Lincolnton26 - Wallace-Rose Hill
--------------------
3 - Mount Pleasant3 - SE Alamance
30 - North Wilkes30 - Bunn
14 - North Forsyth14 - St Pauls
19 - West Lincoln19 - Hertford County
11 - Walkertown11 - Whiteville
22 - North Stanly22 - Manteo
6 - Monroe6 - Midway
27 - SW Randolph27 - Pasquotank County
--------------------
Five Looking InFive Looking In
ForbushLouisburg
RS CentralBartlett Yancey
West DavidsonNorth Johnston
Newton-ConoverFairmont
BurnsJordan Matthews

I won't stop it. I prefaced my post acknowledging that conference play hadn't started yet.

I see you're not as good at reading comprehension as you're team is at football. If you practice hard enough you might understand what I'm stating first try next time instead of me having to chime back in to let you know you're crusty foot is shin deep down your throat.

I won't stop it. I prefaced my post acknowledging that conference play hadn't started yet.

I see you're not as good at reading comprehension as you're team is at football. If you practice hard enough you might understand what I'm stating first try next time instead of me having to chime back in to let you know you're crusty foot is shin deep down your throat.
You know what it is you didn't put reedsville as the number one seed lol. We all know Reidsville is always the number one seed no matter what for some weird reason 😂😂

Reactions: BigRedFan27

I guess what he means is it is so early to do this, that some of these playoff teams haven't even won a game yet. Really no different than making playoff projections after week 1.

And what's crazy to me is that even in this projection, my SWE would STILL not make it past the 3rd round, having to face WRH lol. That round is our kryptonite.

You will find that my reading comprehension is among the best of all posters on this board. I did not use my reading comprehension for your post. My reaction was solely based on the title of the thread.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT