ADVERTISEMENT

If playoffs started today. Girls basketball

bulldog nation2014

Feb 21, 2014
There were preliminary pairings here for the playoffs but it was removed. Sorry would have been great discussion.
This post was edited on 1/26 2:53 PM by bulldog nation2014

River Mill-Robbinsville and Albemarle-Atkins would be tough first round draws for everyone involved. Especially tough for Robbinsville with a five hour drive.

This would be the first rd and second rd matchups. Pretty interesting.

Top bracket

(w 1 vs 32) vs (W 16/ 17),
(W 8/25) vs (W 9 /24),
(W 5/ 28) vs (W 12/21),
(W 13/ 20) VS (W 4 / 29)

Bottom Bracket

(W 2/ 31) vs (W 15/18),
(W 10/ 23) vs (W 7/ 26),
(W 11/ 22) vs ( W 6/ 27),
(W 14/19) vs (W 3/ 30)

Yea I see a lot of tough first round games. Still a lot to play out over the next few weeks. Albemarle will finish second in their conference so that will put them up higher more along the lines of where north stanly is. But fun to look at.

Where did you get this info? If you got it from me then give me credit. It's a lot of work for someone to not get credit!

This post was edited on 1/26 11:05 AM by Hon Dines

Deana,
please take this down. You know how hard it is to do these pairing. for someone to take them and not give credit is not right.
They are more than welcome to come look but please don't rob me..I don't take anything from here and post it.

Deanna you took that down after I edited and gave credit to don???

This post was edited on 1/26 1:34 PM by bulldog nation2014

My apologies Don my intent was not to rob you you did a great job on the pairings it was more for a discussion point and I meant to give you credit for these was in a hurry on the way to work. I added the credit line once I seen your message and realized I did not in fact give you credit. Once again my apologies you did a great job on the pairings as you can see I also posted the bracket layout for the first two rds as that shows the matchups and gets really interesting.

If I posted something on this site and it was posted at another place without giving any credit I would feel the same way. I removed it because Don asked. I didn't see the apology at the bottom.

Yup I apologized and gave credit to him. I posted that right before work and neglected to put his credit on there. As soon as I seen his post I credited him and apologized when I edited the post. Geesh it's pairings I have no problem crediting him that was awesome he did that. I didn't post the link to it because I thought you would remove that.

This post was edited on 1/26 2:44 PM by bulldog nation2014

http://carolinapreps.com/forums/topic/18703-if-the-playoffs-started-today-1a-girls/. Courtesy of Don Hines Carolina Preps. Preliminary 1a brackets he did a great job on them.

I copy and pasted them but in a rush for to get to work I failed to credit him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT