ADVERTISEMENT

I SAID IT FIRST ON DECEMBER 15, 2018

I would certainly put them in the mix after what I saw this year and considering so many coming back.

If Scotland is returning most of their players from this team, then yea I can see them making it back to the finals. But this East team is really young too. I can see a rematch if EF is small 4A next year.

If they were to go west it would be an entirely different road to go,however if they survive those 4 playoff games, they have to win. But like Trench Fighter said... we heard it all before. It's a long way away though...a lot of transition in these teams in a year. Alot of changes from week one to week 11. The longer they play, the better they get. Barring serious injuries.

Probably some lil a team's that has something to say about that. I think no conference or state championships for the Scots. THE RAIDERS OF RICHMOND COUNTY WILL NOT LOSE A CONFERENCE GAME.

The 2019 Fighting Scots football team will be better than the 2011 team was and we all know how that turned out. Talent everywhere in 2019.

Regardless if the go west they will not make it back to the state championship

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT