ADVERTISEMENT

I know its early but best Char area 10/15 game?

CP16

Oct 29, 2001
Will be in the Charlotte area on 10/15, what looks like the best game in the area?

Anyone know how many fans Charlotte Catholic stadium will hold. I would think a big crowd turnout for this game.

looks like this game want be played. Here is a post on twitter on the CC site:
Cougar Nation! It’s Football Thursday
American football
Paw prints
…and the ONLY Cougar Football this week. SO, come out and support your JV Cougars as they travel to Garinger HS to take on the JV Wildcats!! Kickoff is at 6:00pm.
On 10/15?

For this week looks like Catholic has Garinger. But I didn’t think Garinger had a JV team. Unless I could be wrong on that.

That’s going to be an awesome game. Who’s at home?

It will be an interesting game. Not sure what to make of Butler. I won’t include the St Johns game because they have rolled everyone they played. Richmond could have been a win but a close competitive loss. The other games were shut out wins.

Catholic has been in closer games but can make an argument they have played a tougher schedule.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Visiting the area for the weekend. May check this one out. Does Catholic do online tickets or sell at the gate?

Visiting the area for the weekend. May check this one out. Does Catholic do online tickets or sell at the gate?
CP16. On line tickets at gocougars.org. Go to the online store and scroll through the upcoming events. Tickets always available at the gate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT