ADVERTISEMENT

HUNTER HUSS VS KM

I doubt it. Providence put it on HH.
Providence is a team that does exactly what they are coached to do every time. HH was out gunned in both trenches. I don't think km is as good as providence as far as their bigs go. I think as a whole km isn't as good as they have been in recent years but I still think they have the ability to be a top 3 team in the conference. I think this will be tighter then most think. Maybe a 1 score game

My thoughts on last night. Contrary to my thoughts on Gaston County I’ve always been a supporter of Hunter Huss sports. You can go back through my posts on here for years when people attacked Huss for things out of their control. I defended Huss and supported them. I teased them when it came to KM but that is mostly in jest because they are so close on the GC side.
Today I am in favor of KM dropping Hunter Huss from their schedule in all sports after realignment. Especially in football. It serves no purpose to play them. I think Coach Thompson is a good guy but it’s kind of obvious that Huss coaching staff has absolutely zero control of their kids on the field or off the field. Huss has multiple assistant coaches who have no business on a high school sideline. Some of those assistant coaches behavior off the field behavior is just as bad as their kids on the field behavior last night. This is one of the issues with having a sideline full of middle school coaches. A couple of those guys are known gossipers and liars. There is no way I would have them around my program. The kids feed off those coaches who are suppose to be leaders. It’s sad when teams can’t even shake hands after the game. Two Huss kids came over and shook hands smh. All of this stuff started last week and continued throughout this week on social media and the jv game prior to the varsity game. You have to talk to your players and assistant coaches about the nonsense prior to the game. As a coach it doest’t matter how good a kid is on your team you have to sit him if that same kid is out of control. Huss coaching staff is unwilling to do that even what your own kids are barking back at the coaches. As a coach you absolutely cannot enable that behavior. The sad part is that Huss has some very talented kids that will be hurt in the recruiting process because many college coaches aren’t going to take a chance of recruiting that potential nonsense. Hunter Huss coaches should be embarrassed but of course it will be others fault.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT