ADVERTISEMENT

HOW MICS BECAME THE MOST FEARED TEAM IN N.C 1-A

RichBlackman

Jul 27, 2017
Teams see the Mighty Raptors on there schedule. They start to have anxiety as the game approaches. Many sleepless nights for opponents and coaches. The unknown is what they fear so much. Knowing good and well unlike Murphy this team. Knows where end zone is. Will they score 50 before halftime? Will they throw bombs in the 4th. Only time will tell, hate it or love it. A new king has been crowned.

Except for TJ, Stuart-Cramer, and Bessemer City.

Rich, at this point, the probability of you actually being a MICS supporter is highly unlikely. You do a great job of stirring the pot. Even if you are a supporter, there’s no way you believe halfback of what comes out of your mouth. There are dozen and a half teams I would be more worried about than MICS.

Here is an idea. Win your regular season games, win your conference, win your playoff games and win a state championship. Then you will not need to spend so much effort in shameless self promotion in an attempt to appear relevant.

Also, a note to other posters: it is a waste of time to argue with this poster. He will make outlandish claims about his team and when they do not come to pass (pun intended) he will change the subject to how MIC players are getting recruited by every D1 school in the nation. It is the old bait and switch and if you bite, he will be gone quicker than a rainbow-print shirt at a LGBT convention.

Reactions: ESOD
Who has Mickey Mouse Island Charter defeated this year? Stuart Cramer? No, Cramer beat MICS like a redheaded stepchild. Bessemer City? Nope, MICS spit the bit. Thomas Jefferson? Nope, the Gryphons made the Raptors "their daddy". But MICS did scrap by a Union Academy team by a TD. I guess that counts.

I guess.

Teams see the Mighty Raptors on there schedule. They start to have anxiety as the game approaches. Many sleepless nights for opponents and coaches. The unknown is what they fear so much. Knowing good and well unlike Murphy this team. Knows where end zone is. Will they score 50 before halftime? Will they throw bombs in the 4th. Only time will tell, hate it or love it. A new king has been crowned.
What rock did you crawl out from under ?

You guys are hilarious, but we can smell the fear. It's not a 1-A team in the state that's wants that matchup. TJA DOESNT WANNA SEE A MISTAKE FREE MICS. Murphy doesn't wanna go down that road again. Mitchell says they want it. But that's just internet talk from lil mountie. Lastly Cherokee is just happy to have their names. Mentioned by Mics, next Saturday morning. Will leave a team with sleepless nights.

Here is an idea. Win your regular season games, win your conference, win your playoff games and win a state championship. Then you will not need to spend so much effort in shameless self promotion in an attempt to appear relevant.

Also, a note to other posters: it is a waste of time to argue with this poster. He will make outlandish claims about his team and when they do not come to pass (pun intended) he will change the subject to how MIC players are getting recruited by every D1 school in the nation. It is the old bait and switch and if you bite, he will be gone quicker than a rainbow-print shirt at a LGBT convention.

This is not a MICS fan. You guys keep taking that bait.

Well smoking gunz no bullets. If I'm not a Mic fan. I just come to all games for nothing. Just because you take the Ray Lewis approach. You wasn't kneeling you was just praying. Ol Rich is more like prime time Neon Deion Sanders. I just a fly guy who tells it like it is. I'm a real Mics fan, remember if your not 1st your last Ricky Bobby.

Well smoking gunz no bullets. If I'm not a Mic fan. I just come to all games for nothing. Just because you take the Ray Lewis approach. You wasn't kneeling you was just praying. Ol Rich is more like prime time Neon Deion Sanders. I just a fly guy who tells it like it is. I'm a real Mics fan, remember if your not 1st your last Ricky Bobby.
You are a joke and probably don't even know how to get to MICS ! LOL

Friday night lights you just worry about keeping score. Mics- a lot
Everyone else-a little. November football is upon us folks. For the goofy Cherokee fan that keeps asking. Can Mics take a hit be careful what you ask for.

You're more like Ryan Leaf.

LOL

If you put yay or nay, you 2 still put somethin to!! Hahahahah!! Rich you are a funny dude!! You have no idea son!! I know what I'm askin for, you've dodged that question like your d 1 players will be doin after they get some big boy pads laid to em!! I know what that speed does when it's stopped dead in its tracks!! Instead of chuck Norris jokes you should tell mic jokes!! Mic won a starin contest against tha sun!! Hahaha!!!

You guys are hilarious, but we can smell the fear. It's not a 1-A team in the state that's wants that matchup. TJA DOESNT WANNA SEE A MISTAKE FREE MICS. Murphy doesn't wanna go down that road again. Mitchell says they want it. But that's just internet talk from lil mountie. Lastly Cherokee is just happy to have their names. Mentioned by Mics, next Saturday morning. Will leave a team with sleepless nights.

Rich, sorry about the smell. But 20-1 says if you change your underoos the smell will go away.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Rich Blackman and Smoking Gunz are the epitome of bad sportsmanship. They brag and boast while MICS finished 3rd in their conference. SMH

Reactions: UmadBro07
Their small sized kids have no chance of being big time players in D1 schools. They boast on their FB page about past students accomplishments and hide status updates when they lose.

Nobody is scared, they will hide under a rock when all is said and done. It's funny that we say where they'll hide, because they call their stadium The Rock or something stupid like that.

Their small sized kids have no chance of being big time players in D1 schools. They boast on their FB page about past students accomplishments and hide status updates when they lose.

Nobody is scared, they will hide under a rock when all is said and done. It's funny that we say where they'll hide, because they call their stadium The Rock or something stupid like that.

If I'm not mistaken their running back, Elijah Burris, is being recruited pretty heavily by Notre Dame and was out in South Bend this past weekend to see ND beat up on NC State. His uncle, Jeff Burris, was an All-American at Notre Dame before a long NFL career.

If I'm not mistaken their running back, Elijah Burris, is being recruited pretty heavily by Notre Dame and was out in South Bend this past weekend to see ND beat up on NC State. His uncle, Jeff Burris, was an All-American at Notre Dame before a long NFL career.
That explains a lot. Jeff Burris was a beast in college. Now I see why his nephew looks like a grown man on the field even though he's only a sophomore. Good genes don't hurt.

That explains a lot. Jeff Burris was a beast in college. Now I see why his nephew looks like a grown man on the field even though he's only a sophomore. Good genes don't hurt.
Uncle doesn't transfer into a nephew. He's small and when they play actual opponents he gets shut down. Also, I could take my own 10 year old to ND for a game and a photo shoot! I'll believe it when I actually see recruiters from ND at their games. I mean Apri was supposed to be going SEC or ACC, not Buffalo, remember??

I don't believe a word out of this program.

Reactions: dmcamp
Unz goin hard on rich!! He's brought it all upon his self tho!! There are your daddies!! Guess who's tha real dad and who's step dad!! Hahah!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT