ADVERTISEMENT

Hough vs Mallard Creek 10/18

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
This is the big one. The one we been waiting on. Has to be game of the week. This is one game I wish could make but want be able to. Any thoughts.

This game is expected to be significantly one-sided. While both teams are among the top programs in North Carolina, and Mallard Creek holds the #2 ranking, Hough possesses a distinct advantage in terms of athlete performance and has achieved a greater scoring margin against their opponents. Additionally, Hough will benefit from the home field advantage.

This game is expected to be significantly one-sided. While both teams are among the top programs in North Carolina, and Mallard Creek holds the #2 ranking, Hough possesses a distinct advantage in terms of athlete performance and has achieved a greater scoring margin against their opponents. Additionally, Hough will benefit from the home field advantage.
Sounds like A.I.

Wonder if they will have this game on Bahakel sports or another source.
I don't know why but for several weeks Bahakel Sports has been waiting until the morning of the game to announce their "game of the week". Seems like they would have more viewers if they put the word out earlier, but I guess they have their reasons.

I know they like to spread coverage around between the local schools, but in my opinion they don't have a more interesting game this week than Hough-Mallard Creek. It's pretty impressive to me that anybody in the world (maybe I should say the free world) can watch Bahakel games live streaming on YouTube.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT