ADVERTISEMENT

Hough Jamboree 8/11

MHSBigBlue06

Jun 19, 2022
Anyone going? Should be a good night of ball

6pm- Ridgeview vs Porter Ridge

7pm- Hough vs Mooresville

8pm- Monroe vs Palisades

Tbh weird that Hough/Mooresville isn’t the nightcap. But I’m looking forward to seeing some teams I don’t normally see. Our game should feel like a legit game.. rumor was we were bringing a student section for it lol.

Looking forward to seeing Mooresville play Hough to see how that turns out. I would had thought the Hough matchup would been last game on the schedule.

I don’t think the offense is terrible, both teams are just very stout defensively.
I don’t think we saw the same game. Lol. That OL got COOKED on every. Single. Play. 1 first down…. That’s not particularly good lol

Ridge View (SC) - Best team we seen ; They had Size and pretty much had their way with Porter Ridge

Mooresville/Hough: Both have great Defense but Both have offensive woes to fit during the season if they wanna be in playoffs. Both offenses struggled

Monroe/Palisades: Monroe was hit or miss on offense; they have speed n their QB rolls out a ton due to a OK O line - Pumas looked good on D ; Offensive looked fine but didn’t do much but scored 10 pts

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT