ADVERTISEMENT

Hough at East Forsyth

So what's up with Smith? Do they just get ransacked by everyone? I remember them having a great team one year and going undefeated then losing in the first round to a team they beat earlier
No, Kids who play football don't go there from middle school. If a parent sees there kid has any talent they move them to Dudley or Grimsley before 9th grade

EF's regular season opponents' W-L record was 66-67. Hough's were 78-58. According to most ratings sites, EF hasnt battled anyone close to teams rated near Chambers, Creek, or Dutch Fork. Its great to have a season full of 4th quarter running clocks, but it doesn't prep you for that dog fight in late November. Hough found this out against Chambers in the semi's last season.

EF is very talented and very well coached and may pull it out tomorrow. I'm picking Hough based on them bringing a defense that will be much tougher than anything EF has seen this season. I also think Hough's special teams will be a difference maker.
Hough might have the best defense that East Forsyth has seen all year but you can bet the East Offense(Avg. 47pts per game & 521yds per game) is by far the best offense that Hough has seen all year and the East Defense is the best defense Hough has seen all year(Don't even say Dutch Fork(a game that was played Aug 18th.)... Basically, Something has to give. Give me East Forsyth by 13pts.

Hough might have the best defense that East Forsyth has seen all year but you can bet the East Offense(Avg. 47pts per game & 521yds per game) is by far the best offense that Hough has seen all year and the East Defense is the best defense Hough has seen all year(Don't even say Dutch Fork(a game that was played Aug 18th.)... Basically, Something has to give. Give me East Forsyth by 13pts.
Tommy Knox Offense is better than anything EF has seen thus far, so stop. Hough played them. He has more Championships than EF's entire staff put together. I don't know if EF defense is better than Mallard Creek or Chambers. If you weren't such a fanboy, and actually knew how to analyze you would have a little creditably. You don't! Hough has a damn NFL kicker. That's a fact. If they take an L, it's definitely not going to be because they're overwhelmed with EF's defense or offense. I'm going with EF because I don't like Hough. I'm not going to make stuff up about my team to make them seem superior to their opponents. Like yourself. Be honest. GO EAGLES!

Last edited:
Tommy Knox Offense is better than anything EF has seen thus far, so stop. Hough played them. He has more Championships than EF's entire staff put together. I don't know if EF defense is better than Mallard Creek or Chambers. If you weren't such a fanboy, and actually knew how to analyze you would have a little creditably. You don't! Hough has a damn NFL kicker. That's a fact. If they take an L, it's definitely not going to be because they're overwhelmed with EF's defense or offense. I'm going with EF because I don't like Hough. I'm not going to make stuff up about my team to make them seem superior to their opponents. Like yourself. Be honest. GO EAGLES!
I'll save this receipt, closet Hough fan & Charlotte Fanboy.

Hough is simply a better team. EF has not been as dominate in 4A non-split playoffs. Hough has been beaten by Chambers or MC in 6 of their last 7 playoff losses. The other being RC on the road in a game Hough reasonably could have won. Hough in those losses were playing rematch games with the pressure on them. Now Hough travels on the road with the pressure on EF. EF has not been challenged in a game since September. Giving up 7 points since then. Hough has played a great MC team, a great Chambers team, DF team. Mentally think Hough is better prepared for the type of game this will be.

-Could be wrong, and have been wrong before but with this weeks events, Hough being on the road and not playing MC nor Chambers in a rematch game, and Hough having an outstanding defense they will perform well IMHO. Also we saw this game last year. What has changed that much to favor EF?
EF may not have been dominant outside of split 4A but neither has Hough in your own words. What's different? Home game, more experienced with core than last year and you're delusional if you don't believe doesn't have as much to play for losing to Hough last year. Last years game turned on that interception. It was a game before that. Hough will have to play too.

I'll save this receipt, closet Hough fan & Charlotte Fanboy.
Also, can you just shut up, and not Jinx EF. You've been like Bad Luck Slaprock for Years. Don't mess this up and bring out some bad karma. I'm Mallard Creek and give an actual honest and non-bias opinion on all teams, even if i don't like their program. Like Hough! :)

Last edited:
EF may not have been dominant outside of split 4A but neither has Hough in your own words. What's different? Home game, more experienced with core than last year and you're delusional if you don't believe doesn't have as much to play for losing to Hough last year. Last years game turned on that interception. It was a game before that. Hough will have to play too.
Not a Hough fan by any stretch of the imagination. Just an honest opinion. Hough losing this year, and losing like they did last year give them an edge IMHO. Blowing out everyone since September is not a good thing. You get bad substitution patterns, starters play limited minutes and the you play the majority of games on mental cruise control. Hough has a battle teste Sr. QB, and a defense that has played in truly close games against good opponents. Hough 24 EF 17.

Reactions: Champ_24
Not a Hough fan by any stretch of the imagination. Just an honest opinion. Hough losing this year, and losing like they did last year give them an edge IMHO. Blowing out everyone since September is not a good thing. You get bad substitution patterns, starters play limited minutes and the you play the majority of games on mental cruise control. Hough has a battle teste Sr. QB, and a defense that has played in truly close games against good opponents. Hough 24 EF 17.
Geeezzz now Nepsy switched to bigdadd11103. I'm surprised he hasn't LIKED his own post YET. Bring out Blue and Gold22 next.

• Haha
Reactions: PagePirates44
Geeezzz now Nepsy switched to bigdadd11103. I'm surprised he hasn't LIKED his own post YET. Bring out Blue and Gold22 next.
S2V2! 😂 PATHOLOGICAL
  • lie indiscriminately about a wide range of topics
  • tell untruths about minor events
  • extensive and unrequested details
  • defensiveness when confronted
  • experience a rush when you get away with lying
  • continue to lie even when confronted with the truth

Reactions: bigdadd11103
S2V2! So you’re just going to ignore that you met B&G and myself years ago at the MC vs Scotland game? You’ve signed on with over 50 logins since than. Get a little creative, and stop being so obvious. Another new account you started on Wednesday at 11:28 AM

There's been talk on this thread regarding East's schedule. I noticed that EF, including playoffs, hasn't played out of the CPC since September. It could come into play. It's just an interesting fact.

@PagePirates44
Now you see what you did. You awarded TheBrotherMan with a "laughing emoji" which is unacceptable while Nepsy, bigdadd11103, and Blue and Gold22 are on shift all at the same time re-editing their own post.

You have him jumping off the wallls even more since @CPC4LIFE has also made him feel some kind of way. 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 and still the undefeated non-champion. Now he did retire 704cougarsdad last year which was his other handle.

Anyhow after another lost in 2022 he's still trying to belittle everyone. This time EF is the target!

Cant handle that MC lost AGAIN. Get over it man
He just needs to calm down
Poor sportsmanship

• Haha
Reactions: PagePirates44
@PagePirates44
Now you see what you did. You awarded TheBrotherMan with a "laughing emoji" which is unacceptable while Nepsy, bigdadd11103, and Blue and Gold22 are on shift all at the same time re-editing their own post.

You have him jumping off the wallls even more since @CPC4LIFE has also made him feel some kind of way. 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 and still the undefeated non-champion. Now he did retire 704cougarsdad last year which was his other handle.

Anyhow after another lost in 2022 he's still trying to belittle everyone. This time EF is the target!

Cant handle that MC lost AGAIN. Get over it man
He just needs to calm down
Poor sportsmanship
Dude! I've met @PagePirates44 also. Stop looking for co-signers. 😂 The Thread Hi-jacking is not going to work. Back to the game.

1 Hough sucks because they openly brag about taking other teams best players. Then their Asst coaches act like complete douche bags
I had no idea that Hough coaches had the type of power to just take other teams' best players! Wow! Last checked, a family decides where to send their kid. They can send their kid to any school they want as long as the residency is legit. How about focus on football like you did in the post I liked. You know nothing about the insides of Hough unless you parented a kid in the program which I'm 100% sure you didn't.

I actually can agree with that and if it were anyone else they were playing that would probably factor in more I just think Hough will see the best EF tonight. Hopefully it's enough.

Reactions: bigdadd11103
I actually can agree with that and if it were anyone else they were playing that would probably factor in more I just think Hough will see the best EF tonight. Hopefully it's enough.
Will be great game. Someone mentioned they havent played out CPC since September? Hmmmm. Really liking Hough on this one.

To the guy saying me and Nepsy the same dude we are not. Some of my coaching buddies sons are VTO guys who children played at MC. Some of the most respectful and positive guys i know. Examples for me just in life. MC wasnt around when i grew up in CLT, but i could walk to their campus. We work out at their campus and they played a great brand of football under Palmieri. Nepsy is in line with those types of respectable men. Just my love of football has me attending tons of MC, Chambers and WC games. So MC is a team i root for. If u check the 3A board and prior post im primarily a WC guy.

Will be great game. Someone mentioned they havent played out CPC since September? Hmmmm. Really liking Hough on this one.

To the guy saying me and Nepsy the same dude we are not. Some of my coaching buddies sons are VTO guys who children played at MC. Some of the most respectful and positive guys i know. Examples for me just in life. MC wasnt around when i grew up in CLT, but i could walk to their campus. We work out at their campus and they played a great brand of football under Palmieri. Nepsy is in line with those types of respectable men. Just my love of football has me attending tons of MC, Chambers and WC games. So MC is a team i root for. If u check the 3A board and prior post im primarily a WC guy.
I know you primarily root for WC, i have seen that over the years. Hopefully they do well against Kings Mountain

Man I'm ready to see what the fuss is about. East has been blowing everyone out left and right. Hough has played a great schedule. Playing Dutch Fork so tight really makes me think Hough defense is legit. But I love how East just plays football. Come in and get the job done. I don't know who to pick. My brain says East dominance will continue. But my heart says this really might be the year Hough finally makes it happen. Idk. Hough by 3

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-

Isn't that most teams? Those were conference games. I guess Rolesville is the only game that could be used to measure how we line up with "better" competition. Back in 15 when EF had MC and mighty Randy Moss son against the wall our schedule wasn't even that good so I guess you can and can't put stock in schedule strength. Listen I'm not a Homer like one dude who said EF was gonna run clock on Hough. Those people have no business posting. I understand we can get beat tonight I just hope we play our best game and see what happens. Unlike in the past we fully expect to win.

Reactions: crusaders13
Isn't that most teams? Those were conference games. I guess Rolesville is the only game that could be used to measure how we line up with "better" competition. Back in 15 when EF had MC and mighty Randy Moss son against the wall our schedule wasn't even that good so I guess you can and can't put stock in schedule strength. Listen I'm not a Homer like one dude who said EF was gonna run clock on Hough. Those people have no business posting. I understand we can get beat tonight I just hope we play our best game and see what happens. Unlike in the past we fully expect to win.
As everyone knows by now. I'm going with EF. Regards to scheduling. The year the Creek played that nailbiter game against EF. The following week we played G-Page in the State Championship game. We held them to -21 yards rushing, and a running clock the beginning of the 3rd quarter. Our schedule prepared us for the playoffs and the State Championship game. Sometimes it don't matter. GO EF!

bigdadd has been around Charlotte football for years. He, nepsy, and BlueandGold are definitely three different people.
I talked to Nepsy on the phone a few years ago when I took the family over to Charlotte to visit the Great Wolf Lodge. He wanted to show me around as I told him we visited The Creek the day before. Some good guys over that way including @CatholicCougs14.

Reactions: CatholicCougs14
EF has not been challenged since their 1st game against NWG, who played an average schedule. They've basically been on cruise control for the last 11 games. Everything they do, on both sides of the ball works. How will they respond when their opponent hit back, and their game plan no longer works? How will they respond. What adjustments will be made. I'm still going with EF because I don't like Hough. I'm petty like that. lol! 😂
EF wasn’t challenged vs NW. 49-15 heading to the 4th with backups in and kids cramping. They will def be challenged shortly.

Got my popcorn ready and not for the game… bout 7:45 it’ll be on!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT