ADVERTISEMENT

HICKORY @ EAST LINCOLN

EL should match up with Hickory pretty good. Hickory really only has 1 weakness and that's there offensive line. If EL can exploit that then they can make a game of it.
Yeah I'm thinking it could be a closer game than what some people are thinking. I think it Hickory wins but I think maybe by 6-10 points tbh. I don't see it being a blow out really.

Hickory has another weakness- Defense and Special team go back and watch #4 cook Hickory a few times esp on Special teams and Hickory gave up at least 4-5 chunk plays vs CM so If u got speed at WR spot then u have a chance imo

East usually has faster guys in open space you usually see this in the spring. 4 way battle with NL EL, Statesville, and the favored Hickory, this is gonna get TIGHT. The NL EL his gonna be closer than last year.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
East usually has faster guys in open space you usually see this in the spring. 4 way battle with NL EL, Statesville, and the favored Hickory, this is gonna get TIGHT. The NL EL his gonna be closer than last year.
NL gave up over 750 yards in offense to East Rutherford last week. Those numbers will cost you with the other teams you mentioned. Even with that poor defensive scoring NL actually won the game 56-55.

These next two weeks will be big in conference. Statesville will play N. Lincoln, then East Lincoln. Then of course Hickory has East Lincoln. Be interested to see both Hickory and Statesville win these games and would be neat see Statesville n Hickory play for conference championship last regular game of the season.

NL gave up over 750 yards in offense to East Rutherford last week. Those numbers will cost you with the other teams you mentioned. Even with that poor defensive scoring NL actually won the game 56-55.
I was wondering about that, North known for a smothering D and let ER run wild. Nobody at that game that posts on here. I guess one thing to bear in mind East Rutherford is good this year but after that game it prob brought North’s stock down alittle. I can’t see them doing anything with Hickory but their game with Statesville and East oughta be pretty good

I was wondering about that, North known for a smothering D and let ER run wild. Nobody at that game that posts on here. I guess one thing to bear in mind East Rutherford is good this year but after that game it prob brought North’s stock down alittle. I can’t see them doing anything with Hickory but their game with Statesville and East oughta be pretty good
I look at stats for ER in this game thinking that there is another great RB over there that ran for 300 or more….I was wrong….ER slung the ball all over place against NL.

Do what?…I was surprised.

Statesville offense could put up 50 this game. I'm seeing a route

East Lincoln vs Hickory will be a barner burner. Im say Hickory by 10

I’m going to try and make it for Hickory vs East Lincoln JV game. Must see ballgame for me to want to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT