ADVERTISEMENT

Hibriten / Saint Stephens.............Any Thoughts

sudd0143

Nov 12, 2014
Lenoir, NC
The regular season meeting was during a deluge and all the scoring was done in the first quarter before the field was completely chewed up. HHS had zero first downs in the entire second half and I truly believe our punter was the player of the game! (whens the last time you could say that?)

Saint has improved beat South and scored on freedom more than hibriten can say. If Hibriten avoids turnovers I say they win by 7-14 if not probably saint.

If hhs does win I hope we can give the 3rd rd opponent a game.

I believe this game comes down to who wants it more. If Hibriten
plays like they did against East Gaston, they win by 2 scores.

As you guys probably know. Avoiding turnovers has been a tall order for the Panthers historically. Here's to a solid, well played game for both teams with no injuries. Hope my red and black comes out on top and advances!!!

When I was a kid (in the 1960's), old Mt Holly used to open each year with St Stephens. I can't remember them ever beating us. I can't imagine that they have ever been to the 3rd round.

As you guys probably know. Avoiding turnovers has been a tall order for the Panthers historically. Here's to a solid, well played game for both teams with no injuries. Hope my red and black comes out on top and advances!!!
I don't think your offense had any turnovers last week (may be wrong). We came within a hair of getting the pitchman at a bad time last week, but close don't count.

I don't recall any last week either except for the onside kick we gave up to start the second half. Thats a rare night for us. There were some very close calls on the pitch plays and a dropped interception by The Warriors that would have most probably resulted in a pick 6.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT