ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Richmond Friends Don’t Tell Me So

S2V2

Feb 28, 2018
I couldn’t go to the Richmond JV cause I couldnt cross the Lumbee River due to the Florence foolishness. But a fella was standing on the other side and I axed him the score and the boy said 35-0 in first quarter

I SAID......BOY I SAID..........BO’

Last edited:
I couldn’t go to the Richmond JV cause I couldnt cross the Lumbee River due to the Florence foolishness. But a fella was standing on the other side and I aced him the score and the boy said 35-0 in first quarter

I SAID........BO’
42-0 half. I say boy them young JV Raiders is rolling this year!

Reactions: S2V2
42-0 half. I say boy them young JV Raiders is rolling this year!
BO This game right cheer makes me look forward to November when them Scots play y’all. They Scots bees looking lethal

BUT

Them Magic Raiders are on some type of level dranking ah-bunch of them Alligator-Aids

------------- BREAK -------------
BO’ is them 3rd strang playing yet.....sheeez

Last edited:
Most of the jv talent is playing Friday night. These same kids came in 2nd in the nation in aau championship game in Florida a couple of years ago.

Most of the jv talent is playing Friday night. These same kids came in 2nd in the nation in aau championship game in Florida a couple of years ago.
THIS THEM BOYS BO'?
web1_raidsweb.jpg

Last edited:
Yea...well we knew when coach Till came they would be back.. gonna take a couple years... great job guys...beta Britt...GO RAIDERS. oh yeah...you ain't seen the magic yet...they ain't needed it yet. u'll know it when you see it.

Yea...well we knew when coach Till came they would be back.. gonna take a couple years... great job guys...beta Britt...GO RAIDERS. oh yeah...you ain't seen the magic yet...they ain't needed it yet. u'll know it when you see it.
Yeah BenBADD Coach Till came in with the mind to win. He brought the community together and told them his plan.....Has he stuck to his plan? I believe so. You say a couple years but Maybe, Just maybe them Magic Raiders will win it all for all the Magic Dust covered chicken I cooked. Yeah that Magic aint played yet. I believe is gonna soon though pa

Reactions: Ben-Badd
I mentioned coach Till, but, forgive me guys...there are a lot of other good coaches, players, fans,.. IT TAKES U.S. ALL... 45 to 50 years of successful Raider football... a lot of good memories, and a few bad ones... I think it's high time we get back on track...It's been 10 years... GO RAIDERS. ..

I mentioned coach Till, but, forgive me guys...there are a lot of other good coaches, players, fans,.. IT TAKES U.S. ALL... 45 to 50 years of successful Raider football... a lot of good memories, and a few bad ones... I think it's high time we get back on track...It's been 10 years... GO RAIDERS. ..
BenBADD since you're 65, we should plan a trip to Hardees to have coffee and a Strawberry jelly biscuit one day

Last edited:
We can surely do that sir if you're serious. Yes that would be good... I move early every day sir... like 5 a.m. We can do that...and yes, I've been a Raider since day ONE. Do the math...GO RAIDER .

11 injured raiders tonight. Starting wr starting center hopefully they get well and can return this season

We can surely do that sir if you're serious. Yes that would be good... I move early every day sir... like 5 a.m. We can do that...and yes, I've been a Raider since day ONE. Do the math...GO RAIDER .
One day or maybe meet at Scot/Rich game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT