ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Mountie Pride

This is what happens when you lose to a (1-3) 2A team. Out you go. Back to obscurity.

https://ncpreps.rivals.com/news/ncpreps-com-top-10-week-6-1

3A
1. Havelock (4-0)
2. Charlotte Catholic (3-1)
3. Jacksonville (3-0)
4. Sun Valley (4-0)
5. Hunter Huss (4-0)
6. Weddington (4-0)
7. Southern Nash (4-0)
8. JH Rose (3-1)
9. Crest (3-1)
10. Alexander Central (4-0)
The mountaineers are devastated with this new poll half the team are thinking about quitting, we may have to forfeit the remaining games on our schedule so sad.

Last edited:
Shelby is now actually 2-3 , beat Freedom and Kings Mountain.Almost at 500.on this season . Rough year so far for those young lions . Hopefully beating KMS will jump start a good run now ....

Last edited:
Shelby is now actually 2-3 , beat Freedom and Kings Mountain.Almost at 500.on this season . Rough year so far for those young lions . Hopefully beating KMS will jump start a good run now ....

That and playing the likes of Chase, RS Central, and East Gaston in conference play.

NG, BC, Cramer, Lincolnton, East Lincoln are all average to below average teams. All 5 beat us like a drum. NG, Cramer, Lincolnton and East Lincoln all could have scored a 100 points on us, if they had wanted to. I am not exaggerating.

NG, BC, Cramer, Lincolnton, East Lincoln are all average to below average teams. All 5 beat us like a drum. NG, Cramer, Lincolnton and East Lincoln all could have scored a 100 points on us, if they had wanted to. I am not exaggerating.

Is Football dying out in East Gaston? If so, that’s sad to hear. Seems like yesterday East Gaston shared the conference title in 2006 with Crest and Hunter Huss I think?

Reactions: Swo_05
2006 we shared it with Crest. Cramer and to a lesser extent Mountain Island Charter have been the death nail for East Gaston Football.

Reactions: Swo_05
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT