ADVERTISEMENT

Hey GraniteCity4Life…

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no good reason to call him out in a thread like this. He likes and supports his team and all BEAR fans should stand up for him over this thread calling him out by his board name or it will set a new standard of anyone being called out by their board name and that should not happen to anyone or you may be the next one.

Last edited:
There is no good reason to call him out in a thread like this. He likes and supports his team and all BEAR fans should stand up for him over this thread calling him out by his board name.
oh-thats-so-sweet-sharon-marsh.gif

There is no good reason to call him out in a thread like this. He likes and supports his team and all BEAR fans should stand up for him over this thread calling him out by his board name or it will set a new standard of anyone being called out by their board name and that should not happen to anyone or you may be the next one.
The thing is, there is plenty of good reason to call him out. The other thread was locked or I’d have done it there. As for people calling me out by my board name. So what? They can do that if it makes them feel better. Won’t hurt my feelings none. Maybe he should work on not being so arrogant. I mean, even if MA wins by 100 over Murphy and goes on to win it all this year, they will still be behind the Dogs in number of state titles.

Last edited:
He can’t do anymore than apologize which he did. It may not be right, but some people just need to get it out of their system. It will pass. He was a good guy who loved his team. It is almost like I am writing his eulogy . 🤪 So, I will quit there.

I personally did not care for his posts, even though they did contain good information about Mount Airy football if you got past the insult or elitism.
I also found them arrogant. At the same time, I didn't view them as the representative of the whole fanbase, just his personal take, which so many here just cannot separate one or two opinions from a group and label the whole group. I took them as those of a young person or just someone to wrapped up in one thing (MA football in this case) to see the wider view. He apologized and I can accept that. People need grace to make mistakes and improve. You are right, maybe he should work on that and he apparently made a step toward doing so with an apology and controlling his posting and actions. In response he gets this thread that like it or care not, also speaks to your character as well. I like your takes on football (mostly), but that doesn't mean I have to care for your character in this one instance. You are correct that there are good reasons to call him out. At the same time, there are good reasons not to make this thread and discuss our football game instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT