ADVERTISEMENT

Heritage vs Sanderson wral game of the week

Aug 15, 2017
undefeated Heritage takes on Sanderson high. This should be a Good one. The game has 8 D1 recuits. Alim mcneill, Ricky Person, Gunnar holmberg, Trent Pennix.etc

Last edited:
Agreed, I say Heritage wins. I'd even say by 14+.

I've watched Heritage and Wake Forest both and I'd say Heritage is just as big and much more athletic than Wake Forest. I know, I know until you knock the champ out, he's the champ but Heritage looks very good. In this game, Heritage beats Sanderson, who has really played no one to date.

Agreed, I say Heritage wins. I'd even say by 14+.

I've watched Heritage and Wake Forest both and I'd say Heritage is just as big and much more athletic than Wake Forest. I know, I know until you knock the champ out, he's the champ but Heritage looks very good. In this game, Heritage beats Sanderson, who has really played no one to date.
I was thinking that about Heritage. All the teams they beat got beat. Sanderson lost to East Forsyth which better than any team Heritage has played. I went to a Heritage game and was honestly not impressed. This should be a good one

Heritage is on point offensively and strong against the run. Sanderson doesn't pass the ball much which will play into Heritages strength. I agree with a 14 point plus Heritage win. I think the top three teams in Wake County are: 1)Wake Forest 2)Heritage 3)Sanderson.......after that....who knows. As the season progresses I hope Middle Creek improves...time will tell.

Middle Creek has got to get healthy or they won't win 5 games.

Leading tackler and best hitter, Cheyunski broke his arm in the Heritage game.
Two starting OL have shoulder injuries from WF game and won't play Friday.
A DB is injured.
Not a deep team.

Middle Creek has got to get healthy or they won't win 5 games.

Leading tackler and best hitter, Cheyunski broke his arm in the Heritage game.
Two starting OL have shoulder injuries from WF game and won't play Friday.
A DB is injured.
Not a deep team.
I saw the offensive Tackles get hurt in the Wake Forest game, I was wondering why Cheyunski didn't play against WF. He is their biggest Linebacker too at 6'1" 220. I didn't realize a DB got hurt. This will be a veery challenging season for Middle Creek. Go MUSTANGS!!!

Conner says he will be back. He's in a cast but thinks he can get back by mid Oct.

What did game look like Wake County Guy? Was it that lopsided or was it closer physically. Heritage has some fine athletes.

Last edited:
another kid from Heritage that is D1 prospect and played good game vs. Sanderson is Joseph Boletepeli. Kid is strong and disruptive on defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT