ADVERTISEMENT

Here is what I heard- Brough to you by Fruit of The Looms Company

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
logo_landing_20140415v2.jpg

They Mighta wouldof won if they wouldof mighta changed their tactics. I only know this because Shadrack attended Fridays worst so and so's game. When Shadrack named it to me I already knew who he was talking about. He said them boys got caught with their britches down first, then they were replaced with pantalooms. And their treat for trying was a bowl of swiggums

21-0
sign.jpg

Here's the way I see it. Why Richie Rich fans blaming the coach. The only lamebrains I pick on is the fans because you guys are the ones branding yourself on here. That is exactly why Go_Scots made a special thread for special crew members called "You might want to avoid NCPREPS in 1 minute because it's about to get stupid". Boy did I laugh, because that is exactly what appeared to happen.

You see, you win and you praise the coach, the staff and every specimen that lives within and suddenly you become The Rulers of The World. You lose, and you Brand the staff, the coach, the team, the school, the community and then you'll jump back into the past and begin wishing upon a shining star and comparing coaches past, present and future. Emotionally, everyone agrees that the coach should be fired. INCREDIBLE!

Oh and there's no better crew than Richie Rich to blame refs. Ref this and refs that. It is never a clean game. The Refs or zebras always become a victim of the game, a reason for Richie Richs lost, or a reason why they could have tripled the original points on the score board.

Branding your leaders is branding yourself negativelly. So these Richie Rich fans, all you'll are doing on here is placing a name on yourself while intoxicated in pure fueled anger

You were correct Go_Scots

Last edited:
Reactions: cbtdvr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT