ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock

Hard game to judge. I hope in 3 weeks we can look back and say it was a better game than we thought. Both teams made mistakes. We made a few more and I think our kids were gassed in the 4th qtr. By the time conf play comes around I think we will be a better team. I see Jacksonville destroyed SWO. ;)
Would not say Jacksonville destroyed SWO..those Stallions are a game bunch of kids. Cards had 3 Tds called back and a few really long runs and plays called back. First game jitters I guess. However the size and speed was just much for SWO..however they will give allot of 2A teams the business if they sleep on them. The Cards are pretty stacked this year. They only lost a couple of key seniors and returned allot of youngsters who were pretty amazing last year. This year's squad bigger and faster and most importantly a year older. There is not a team out there who will hold that backfield down for to long. They got two monsters back there that get stronger as the game goes on. QB just as fast as Boone from last season. These birds can straight fly I promise you. Legit athletes all over the field. Cannot wait to see if the bugs gets worked out against a pretty solid East Duplin team next week. Should be a good one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT